Apple's January 26 "Big" Event To Focus On "Mobility Space"

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple's January 26 "Big" Event To Focus On "Mobility Space"

Late last week, we reported rumors about Apple having rented a stage at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco for an event to be held in the last week of January. At that time, we speculated if this could be about the Apple Tablet since a few other rumors...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

It's just hard to no what apple will be talking about that day. But I do believe it has to do more than just a 8gb 3gs and some new apps.

• shadow
    shadow Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

.....MAPS MAPS MAPS

• anonymous
    anonymous Posts: 106
    via Wordpress

Honestly, don't count on a tablet too much. This is rumored at EVERY apple event. It was speculated in September, in June, last January and so on. Yes there is a possibility but not much higher than the last events. All I am saying, is that apple is full of surprises so don't be surprised or shocked if a tablet doesn't surface. Who knows? The full screen apps could be for something where you can connect your iPhone to an Apple TV and play them on a tv. You never know. It could be a number of things.

• Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

It is true, this has been speculated a lot, but this is the first time the are going to unveil something after all the "tablets" shown at CES. In this occasion if they fail to announce something about a tablet, I assure you that the stocks are going down, and Apple is not going to want that happen. Windows 7 is being used all over the place, and there's even a Hybrid tablet!. I don't think they'll disappoint. Just cross your fingers and let your voices be heard if they don't actually reveal of give any hint of tablet to come.