Nokia Files One More Lawsuit - Calls for Ban On Import of iPhone, iPod and MacBook

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNokia Files One More Lawsuit - Calls for Ban On Import of iPhone, iPod and MacBook

Nokia's at it again. Close on the heels of filing a lawsuit against Apple with the US International Trade Commission, the company has filed yet another lawsuit; this time with the Federal Court. In the filing, Nokia has claimed that Apple has infringed upon several of their patents in the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Digital
    Digital Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Nokia has the upper hand. 46% vs. 43% of us consumers.

• Drew
    Drew Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

you cares doesn't effect me. hopefully it will make apple products cheaper so they can get their money back from losing, and get more PC to Mac people

• ezmac
    ezmac Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Apple can use this in one of their 'Buy a Mac' commercials.

Nokia: "Budget allocation. $100 Million to lawsuits... $10 for R&D..."

• Hoy
    Hoy Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

With all these stupid patent suites i think ill make a patent...."device fits in pocket" and sue everyone i can find. Holy crap these people need to lay up and concentrate on something like making better devices.

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

someone please kill the lawyers at nokia. theyre all useless pricks

• Lenny
    Lenny Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

For f**k sake who cares apple is way better then nokia, they just have nothing better to do, maby instead of f**king with apple over stupid s**t like this they could try and improve their products since their phones suck!!!!!.

• Apple4ever
    Apple4ever Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Nokia is a pure loser...

• Gaz
    Gaz Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Yeh I agree they all want to grow up and produce something useful instead of wasting money on fighting each other in court what a waste of resources

• configuration management
    via Wordpress

I think they will keep increasing the money and get profit from us and keep wasting money after these kind of silly and useless fights. God bless them.

• Gaurav
    Gaurav Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
  • Jorge
    Jorge Posts: 125
    via Wordpress

So I guess that Nokia wants apple to build their products in the US so it will be more expensive , it will be nice to see somehing made in the us for a change even it cost more

• ray ray
    ray ray Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

its actually pathetic... dont you think? just because apple has come out with a moblie thats wayyyyyyy better than the usual nokia... now they want to sue! sorry nokia times do change.. and unfortunatley your kung fu is not as strong as what apple's is!

• RM
    RM Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

HAHAHA it seems like everything is patented.

example

Patent 6518957 : Communications device with touch sensitive screen

and

Patent 6262735 : Utilizing the contents of a message

isnt that a monopoly? or something? How could you patent something so basic?
    I am trully surprised no one has patented Utilizing of Electricity for Energy. Maybe I should do that?...?...? its so basic maybe nokia didnt think of it? and then ill patent device fits in pocket

• RR
    RR Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

HAHAHA it seems like everything is patented.

example

Patent 6518957 : Communications device with touch sensitive screen

and

Patent 6262735 : Utilizing the contents of a message

isnt that a monopoly? or something? How could you patent something so basic?
    I am trully surprised no one has patented Utilizing of Electricity for Energy. Maybe I should do that?...?...? its so basic maybe nokia didnt think of it? and then ill patent device fits in pocket

• lindalealphamale
    lindalealphamale Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

replace your piss pour battery by yourself in your iphone, and then try to take a high resolution video. Or maintain service in marginal areas. Or get free voice guided navigation. Yeah iphone is better at creating innovative partnerships with carriers to take more of your money.