Which one will it be? Apple's iPhone or Palm's Treo 755p

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
Which one will it be? Apple's iPhone or Palm's Treo 755p

With the launch of the iPhone coming closer, it is important for those who are planning to buy an iPhone to figure out how the iPhone is stacked up in the competitive smartphone market to avoid being swayed by the iPhone buzz. In last few weeks I have written comparisons...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress

Thank you for posting this information,
    But i got the iphone the day it went on market, and it has been nothing but a SLOW, i always had dropped calls, AND THE INTERNET SUCKED! Not to also say it was a HARD TO USE CELL PHONE. What i am saying people is GET A TREO!

• Dzialki
    Dzialki Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Thanks for expressing your ideas with this blog. Additionally, a fable regarding the lenders intentions while talking about foreclosure is that the lender will not getreceive my payments. There is a certain quantity of time that the bank will require payments in some places. If you are very deep inside the hole, they may commonly require that you pay the payment 100 %. However, that doesn't mean that they will have any sort of installments at all. In case you and the standard bank can find a way to work something out, your foreclosure procedure may halt. However, should you continue to neglect payments wih the new system, the foreclosure process can pick up exactly where it left off.