France Telecom VP Says Apple Tablet Coming Soon - With a Webcam

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageFrance Telecom VP Says Apple Tablet Coming Soon - With a Webcam

Over the past few days, we have had several "inside sources" and a few other prominent people like the ex-President of Google China who have talked about the imminent launch of the Apple Tablet and have also revealed a bit about its specifications. But none of this would come close...

Read the full story here

Comments

• JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress

I don't care about this. My macbook pro battery lasts about 8-10 hours, 5 if I'm going some heavy work. My iPhone 3gs is great, I love it. Why should I care about the tablet? I can do everything that it can do already...

• jrr
    jrr Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

you are right jdm!!
    im agree

• NL
    NL Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • Asy
    Asy Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

You are fools if you say you don't want this! Since the release of the first iphone, I knew this was the next logical step, and I've looked forward to it's release ever since. As much as I hate sounding like the many corporate fanboys around here, I truly feel that Apple is going to dazzle the hell out of us and really usher in a new way of personal computing with this thing. I mean it's Star Trek: TNG technology today. As a kid, I never would have thought that would be possible in 20 years. I mean there will be issues with the first Gen model, but nothing a little hacking and/or OS upgrades won't fix.

I'll be the first to buy one.......................

..................... used off craigslist or from a pawn shop... heh.