AT&T CMO "OK" With Data Hogs, Says Network Upgrade Is Priority

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAT&T CMO "OK" With Data Hogs, Says Network Upgrade Is Priority

Was all the talk about AT&T contemplating a usage based pricing for its users merely a rumor? Though the CEO of AT&T Wireless, Ralph De La Vega had in fact gone on record blaming iPhone users for congesting their network and hinting at data rationing, the company now says that...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

they need more 3g cell towers, i dont even have 3g in my area or anywhere within 2-3 hour drive however i use my wifi most of the time so thats not a major deal but more cell towers would greatly help expand the 3g network

• Zimmy
    Zimmy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

What town is that? The reason I ask is because I want to know where I can go that Luke Wilson hasn't already slept with the women of the town! LOL!

• RF
    RF Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

OK, so does this mean that we're soon going to see AT&T support tethering - for free?

I'm holding my breath - NOT! Tethering is the (sole) reason I'm forced to jailbreak my (yes, *my*) iPhone.

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress

Anything they can do is great. I'm stuck with them for another year so I'll take whatever they can give.

Thanks AT&T

• Harsha
    Harsha Posts: 84
    via Wordpress

stop talkinggggggggg... and do it ATT..... we pay our bills regularly right ??? Then why dont you guys provide the quality service regularly????????

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

As long as a data usage fee is off the table and the iphone is still with AT@T i will be sticking with both, im very happy with both service and device. Sure i hit the edge network when i travel from dallas to houston occasionally, but come on thats in the boonies!!! I wanna see flash/shockwave on the iphone!!