Apple's Invite Reveals Its "Latest Creation" to be Unveiled On January 27; Demo iPhone OS 4.0

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple's Invite Reveals Its "Latest Creation" to be Unveiled On January 27; Demo iPhone OS 4.0

The official word is finally out. In an invitation sent to select media outlets, Apple has revealed that its "latest creation" would be unveiled at the Yerba Buena Center for Arts at 10 AM on January 27. While the launch of the Apple Tablet looks certain, it is still not...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Ryan Grill
    Ryan Grill Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

Can't wait to hear about the features in 4.0

• Trey
    Trey Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

I'd say the partnerships (especially the e-book one) would work quite well. The newspaper deal may be jumping the gun a bit, but that's just because there are plenty of news outlets available online that don't cost a thing, and would be readily accessible with the tablet's browser.

It all depends on how Apple (and the potential partners) set everything up though. Just as with any new piece of hardware, or software, if they try too much all at once, it could lead to a lack of support across the board.

• Gonkutron3000
    Gonkutron3000 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Screw the tablet! My iPhone IS my tablet. 4.0 stuff is always welcomed.

• Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress

I have owned every iPhone and I can't wait for the Tablet I don't care if I am currently drawing workman's comp...I need something to play with while I'm off work...I think i will hate having a screen protector on it...can you imagine all the air bubbles....I have waited in line for an xbox 360 and 3 ps3's and 1 wii and of course 5 tickle me elmos..next will be this Tablet...

• brian
    brian Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

michael "I have waited in line for an xbox 360 and 3 ps3's and 1 wii and of course 5 tickle me elmos..next will be this Tablet..."

LMAO... ARE YOU SERIOUS 5 ELMOS...extreme all I have is Mac air and iphone 3g 16gb... wanted to wait till june iphone 4g ...

I could careless about how many new berrys,droids,nexus or whatever other device comes ...iphone all day

• Harsha
    Harsha Posts: 84
    via Wordpress

has anyone seen the South Park episode where Cartmam is waiting for the Nintendo WII... http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155349

Its exactly like that.. I am desperately waiting for the new look in iphone..

But hey... ATT still suckss... 2 call failed today!!

• Kevin K
    Kevin K Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

what a bunch of turds - while all you idoits have nothing to do with your life but wait in line for hours (if not days) for the next apple product - I will be having a nice dinner with my fine lady and a drink. Afterwards we will go and enjoy a concert, have great sex, wake up in the morning and eat a healthy breakfast and if we want too go and pick up a new apple product. You people are so lame.

• afu
    afu Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The tablet is sounding shittier and shittier.

DRMed content that is easily found at other places on the internet is going to make people want to buy this thing? the lawyers and marketoids have really taken over at Apple.

Just give me a Tablet PC running Snow Leopard and some cool new touch based UI options.