GV Mobile 2.0 For Jailbroken iPhones Released

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageGV Mobile 2.0 For Jailbroken iPhones Released

GV Mobile, the popular Google Voice application for jailbroken iPhone users just got an updated version. The new GV Mobile+ app has tons of new features compared to the older version. In an announcement on his blog, Sean Kovacs, the developer of the iPhone app has said that the updated...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Fazle
    Fazle Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Its great. I switched to this from the mobile web version. Start up is extremely fast and dialing out favorites is a must!

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

does this jailbreak version work in the U.K ?

• Alejandro
    Alejandro Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

I definitevely pay for this app, but the improvements don't seem worth the upgrade despite the price. The only eye candy for me at this article would be the faster startup.

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

It's worth the $2. Offline dialing is an improvement, but slow. I would like to see voice dialing in the next release.

• p to the izzle
    p to the izzle Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

I've been using GV Mobile since it was released in Cydia. I happily payed $1.99 to upgrade. I loved texting in landscape as well as setting up favorites to save me time. I also liked that every time I open the app it opens to SMS which is my most used feature. My only complaint is the icon. The old icon was better. I'll probably fix it eventually on my own. Probably go with the old icon. Bottom line. Worth the price.

• العاب سيارات
    via Wordpress
    I can just say exactly what a relief to locate someone that actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You need to know how to bring an issue to light to make it important. Lots more people must read this and see why side with the story. I cant believe youre not very popular since you definitely hold the gift.