SmoothBoard App for Jailbroken iPhones Lets You Scroll Multiple Pages of Springboard With One Swipe

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSmoothBoard App for Jailbroken iPhones Lets You Scroll Multiple Pages of Springboard With One Swipe

Those of you who have several dozen applications on your iPhones would have sometimes felt it cumbersome to swipe multiple times in order to launch an iPhone app that is on the last page of your Springboard. This is because the Springboard 'locks' while you swipe across the screen letting...

Read the full story here

Comments

• nabariba@nab.com
    nabariba@nab.com Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

sounds good to me, works like a treat, thanks!

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

Yeah to many apps equal a lot of swipes. So I don't put to
    many apps. I have like 4 pages only. Seems like somehing many will try but not me.

• Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress

Got it a couple days ago. Works well, just takes some getting used to. A quick flick zips to the last page, or the search screen.

Btw, I hate having that search screen! I've never used it, and it's just annoying.

• Harsha
    Harsha Posts: 84
    via Wordpress

i live on spotlight search... never understood the use of these tweaks... if you know the name of the app (which i usually do).. just hit on the spotlight search and there you are.. it would search even if you have 100apps.. :)

its of no use for me..

• maaseja
    maaseja Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

Used it for about a week than had to remove it. It's easier to flick five times than to always miss the page you are looking for.

• polo
    polo Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

hey is there something that does the oppisite of smoothboard like it doesn't let you scroll trew pages.... because i have this theme were all you need is springjumps and if you just scroll trew it. it looks retarted please help if you know a hack

• hydride
    hydride Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

ehhhh, how about if the app responds to the force of the swipe and moves however many pages? i still like the lock feature. but i just want to be able to go through many pages with a stronger flick.

• lalala@aol.com
    lalala@aol.com Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Smoothboard is even better when you also install quickscroll. Then you can use the little scroll tab to scroll to the page you want.

I like smoothboard but I absolutely HATE that damn search screen. How about a tweak to get rid of the search screen. It's useless for me and pisses me off.

The only bug I don't like is that when the first page is even just a millimeter to the right, the keyboard for the search page comes up then you have to gently slide the page to the left to get the keyboard to go away (or you can press the home button once) but that is annoying as hell.

• globalenigma
    globalenigma Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

No spotlight is great with this app as it removes spotlight.

• globalenigma
    globalenigma Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Actually it is called NoSpot by BigBoss.

• semak
    semak Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    okej i found a problem with this app.. dunno if its only my iphone or a another app who is making this problem.. but problem is that when u want to change postions with another apps.. icons dissapear or u have problems with moving icons/apps
  • kracker
    kracker Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    There actually is a tweak that disables the search screen on springboard. Its called "NoSpot". Yeh your welcome homos...
  • C-Lo
    C-Lo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Same thing here. And once I respringed, all my icons were taken out of the folders, and dropped on the home pages in alphabetical order. I hate the fact that because of the stupid Smoothboard app, I have to reorganize my icons again.