Apple Patents Provide Interesting Insights On How Users Will be able to 'Write' on the Tablet

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Patents Provide Interesting Insights On How Users Will be able to 'Write' on the Tablet

Apple Tablet is speculated to come with many cool features, but the coolest among them all might well be an "invisible pen"! A patent filed in the name of Fingerworks, the company Apple acquired in 2005 reveals some interesting information on a new technology that will allow users to write...

Read the full story here

Comments

• dxs101
    dxs101 Posts: 52
    via Wordpress
  • Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress

I'm sure whether it's the invisible pen writing and/or any other feature, speculated upon or not, the tablet will be and will have to be exceptionally compelling. I can hardly picture the success of just a large iPod touch, I assume it won't do the phone thing. Imagine holding that thing to your ear in a meeting?
    One thing I could picture it doing is acting as both a scale and a plate, that way you'll know the amount of calories you're taking in as you're having lunch or dinner, since it'll recognize any food you put on it. And since it'll sense where the food is it'll continue to play your movie in the empty parts, resizing and moving the movie as your meal moves around and gets smaller.

Ok, I'll stop now… though I could continue… but I'll stop now.
    *<;o)