Anonymous Source Says Apple Tablet Is An "iPhone On Steroids"

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAnonymous Source Says Apple Tablet Is An "iPhone On Steroids"

In a short blog post yesterday, folks at Boy Genius Report (BGR) reveal a few more things that is likely in the Apple Tablet. According to a 'close Apple connect' the website claims that the Tablet has an "incredibly fast" ARM CPU which makes it appear like it's an "iPhone...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

i want one...good bye netbook hello ipodzilla

i dont care if it is 500$ - 1000$ this will do for laptops and net books what the iphone did for cellphones

• Tankueray
    Tankueray Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

See, I wanted one bad a minute ago, but now not so much. If it can't function as well as my netbook, it's a no go for me. I have to be able to VM Windows and hve "one-note" like capability. If it's just an iPhone with a bigger screen I'm going to have to pass.

I have a 12.1" tablet and a 10" netbook. I want them to have a baby and use that. I've jailbroken my iPhone to the functionality of my 2005 WM6 phone, I want a freaking computer.

There was a comedian years ago that said that Macs were made for the ignorant, I'm starting to believe that.

I can easily buy a swivel screen 10" tablet PC for a little more with significantly more power, but I want to have a Mac. Mr. Jobs, do you not want my money?

BITD, I paid $2500 for my tablet. It's still completely relevant as a computer now (far from obsolete). It's just too heavy to carry around.

When Apple starts selling what I want, I'll quit hacking their ****.