Apple Tablet Could be a Thinner, Larger iPhone With Double-Dock Connectors

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Tablet Could be a Thinner, Larger iPhone With Double-Dock Connectors

According to sources Apple Insider talked to, the Tablet will resemble the iPhone very much and will sport almost all the buttons found on the iPhone; including the home button and volume toggle button. The Tablet is also expected to come with the black border around the display; much like...

Read the full story here

Comments

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

This tablet is bumming me out more everyday. I can't wait until they unveil it so I can finally decide whether or not it is worth getting another iphone... i mean tablet

• Ian.A
    Ian.A Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • JohnnyCaustic
    JohnnyCaustic Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

What do we need a bigger iPhone for? A touchscreen MacBook type tab would do. To me, if it doesn't have an optical drive, Apple has caved and made a flat netbook, and I already have a hackbook. Op drive, then I'll consider.

I'm not holding my breath.

• Mickey Mouse
    Mickey Mouse Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Not to mention that if they charge $1000 for this thing, its a total bust.

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

I remember a while back people making jokes with big fake iPhones on YouTube for laughs. I guess it's not a joke anymore.

• aj
    aj Posts: 82
    via Wordpress

Im definetly not impressed, not in the least bit, the more i find out about the tablet the more of a dissapointment it becomes to me. if i want a netbook for right under 1000 dollars, id much rather have the DELL alienware m11x which happens to be one of the most powerful netbook/notebooks ever released!!!!!

and as for the IPhone 4G, if apple wants me to pay for the upgrade, the # 1 thing i would require it to have is a 3.8 inch screen or bigger, thats what i expected from the 3gs but i was dissapointed by apple in those specs, moto droid, even though im not a fan of the phone particularly, i do love the big screen built into it