Coverage of Apple's Special Event: "Come See Our Latest Creation"

Comments

• jo
    jo Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

looks like we have to wait until iphone OS 4 is ready to see the full potential of the device, i.e multitasking. I will only buy it 8f it is jailbroken

• Ed
    Ed Posts: 110
    via Wordpress

I will wait for the iPad 2G. Camera and flash is a must. Get me once shame on you, get me twice shame on me. Will wait for what I think is necessary and important to me before I purchase. Although it is very tempting.

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Tend to agree but it is better than buying a Kindle for $489.

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

no flash support, i guess my son is getting a netbook

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

I don't understand why Apple is not supporting Flash on the iPad, it's come to a point where they are hurting themselves rather than Adobe. They're leaving the door open for competition. Quite disappointing.

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

Can someone please call those douchebag analysts who kept saying "Verizon" will be the carrier

• James
    via Wordpress

ipad it s realy realy nice!

• gb57
    gb57 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

No camera, no Flash and no multitasking. I doesn't make sense!!! Why should I buy something like this?

• James
    via Wordpress

iphonehacks you r a hacker why don t u
    find a way to hack flash on ipad

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress

Netbook > iPad

for the money you can get a really good netbook that can do so much more. this will only rival with kindle and thats it. its basically a oversize itouch/iphone that you can even make calls or even skype. disappointed in apple. its missing a lot of features that it should have. i will stick with my iphone and tether it with my netbook.

• iphone3gs
    iphone3gs Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

iphone is way better!!!!!!!!ipad is cool but really its just a stretched out iphone with no call or text. just a wast of money!!!!!!!!!!!

• brian
    brian Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

apple.com says the iPad is magical. After watching the video, I have to agree. That guy was typing on the iPad while it was on his lap, at a 45 degree angle. It didn't slide down! If not magic what else could it be?

• ae6057
    ae6057 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

lol I agree with you Jordan. I have been laughing so much on Verizon and those idiots analysts

• joshhammock52@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

I hope apple is reading all these posts. This piece of crap should be named iGay!

• iphone3gs
    iphone3gs Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
  • Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

i dont care about that peace of ****. I want the ox 4.0 . I cant beleive they didnt release it yet
    . Idiots

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

Pisst that it has no camera and flash. I was waitting for what a big iPhone. Damn apple1

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

Lets not forget flash or lack of for the iphone other smart phones already support it, so as it stands i still dont have the total net experience ... On my iphone

• Albert
    Albert Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

I hope that come march or april they will have the os 4.0 with at&t losing exclusivity being the key and the iphone going to all the carriers, that way at&t can lower its prices...

• Ur mom
    Ur mom Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

iPad or iPoo? No camera, no flash!

This better allow u to shrink down the icons and add more icon row's on one page because there is way too much room wasted right now!

And Apple better bring there pages, numbers, Book store, ect to the iPhone!!!!!

• PebsUK
    PebsUK Posts: 41
    via Wordpress

Just what I've been waiting for an itouch I can't put in my pocket, I know I'll buy a back pack!!!

• Ralph Holmes
    Ralph Holmes Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

ipod touch on steroids.
    No flash, no multi tasking, no front camera, NO PHONE. $900
    they must be pissed
    No iphone 4, no OS 4

what a waste of a stage show. I'm over due an upgrade looks like it's Android here I come

• Ralph Holmes
    Ralph Holmes Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

O2 here in the UK lost their exclusivity but instead of the prices coming down the other tow carriers just matched prices

• Macination
    Macination Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

As much as I like Apple products, design, style, usability etc., they have really missed the mark with the iPad. As I stated in an early post on this site, Apple needed to WOW us not leave us wondering, WTF. What's clearly and painfully missing; Flash (another FU to Adobe), Not only No Camera, but no forward camera for chatting, conferencing etc., limited media content usability, connectivity (iTunes only). And what happened to the design here? A 1" black border around the glass. I liked the mock-up floating around that had the screen to the edge. At least they got one thing right, no forced contract for the 3G version. Still a high priced data plan. I think Amazon got this one right when they included Sprint 3G in the price of the product. Why pay $15/mo just to buy and transfer content and only from iTunes. Sorry Apple, this one might bite you in the ass.

• chuck
    chuck Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

Guys, you keep talking about "no camera" and "no flash"... One I read even complained about that its ONLY 64gb (which if you ask me is more than plenty for what they are intending it to be). The thing is, how often does Apple preview something or release something and not give all the specs on it? Almost every time! I'm pretty sure this is going to have a camera, be it front facing or not. If it doesn't have one at release and they keep hearing about how much it is wanted, it'll follow soon!

And to those worried about not getting any iPhone news... This is not canon for them to announce iPhone information now! Why be disappointed about not hearing about the iPhone when this is obviously not an iPhone event?

In all, the iPad is going to be a GREAT addition to the Apple family! Just like the iPhone changed the game for mobile phones, the iPad is going to revolutionize the way we use netbooks and tablet computers! Give it time... Before it is released a ton more details and secrets will be announced and trust me, like with everything else Apple makes, it will be an AMAZING piece of technology.

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress

chuck.. thats a douche fan boy comment. ipad its going to fail like apple tv. why pay $800 for the 64gb when you can get yourself a 250gb macbook for $200 more. ipad cannot even compare to netbooks. for 500 you can get a high end netbook that runs a good OS and all types of video, music, files, and programs. not to mention flash and a front sided camera.

• NateDawg
    NateDawg Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

camera is attachment add on lol

• B
    B Posts: 37
    via Wordpress

yeah, looks very gay

• B
    B Posts: 37
    via Wordpress