McGraw-Hill CEO: Apple Tablet is Based on iPhone OS; Going to be "Really Terrific"

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageMcGraw-Hill CEO: Apple Tablet is Based on iPhone OS; Going to be "Really Terrific"

After months of rumors and speculations, we finally have a confirmation from a trusted source that Apple will launch the Tablet at tomorrow’s media event. McGraw-Hill's CEO Terry MrGraw in an interview with CNBC has confirmed that their textbooks will be available on the Apple Tablet and it will be...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress

Wow, Steve either will be mad or he is in on it. My guess is he is in on it.

• Bill
    Bill Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

Hope they have a flash solution if based on iPhone software.

• iPhone
    iPhone Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

k the apple tablet is cool and everything but i believe this web site is call ed iphone hacks (IPHONE!!!!) who cares about the tablet, give more info on iphone OS 4.0!!!!!
    thats what people with IPHONES care about !!!!!!!!

• MrPink077
    MrPink077 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

It directly will affect the iPhone's OS 4.0, so this is defintely RELEVANT. If you don't like it, don't read it. Otherwise, just stop complaining, nothing is NEW on the iPhone and won't be until AFTER the iPad/iTablet/iSlate!

• ssdd
    ssdd Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

so a tablet based on the iphone os does not belong on a iphone web based sight. All u need to do is skip over the tablet post and go for the iphone ones why wast your own and all or the people who want to read about the tablet time with this bullshit. GO AWAY U ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

newbie Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

Oops spilled the beans thanks guy.Hmm do I want to pull out a massive iphone out of my pocket? Probably NOT.

• jae
    jae Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

Some of you that post on comments act like little girls. Going back and fourth over nonsense. Just because the guy said it's not relevant and he wants info on 4.0 don't mean u gotta flame him. ****, I still don't even understand the point of making another tablet. Especially pricing it at $600; they might as well reduce the prices of MacBooks in that case. However, THATS JUST MY OPINION. The idea of eventually seeing a guide on how to jailbreak something using the apple tablet does sound a somewhat humorous. I agree with the guy above that doesn't really care about this but, I'll read about it. Apple sure knows how to bring out the rudeness in people on the internet and rape their pockets at the same time. Apple tablet in march, iPhone 4G likely in June, and a rumored MacBook with a bigger screen than the largest it already comes.

Though, if it's enough to get people on the Internet going crazy then they will definitely gross more than expected

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress