iPhone OS 3.2 SDK: Fourth Gen iPhone Might do 720p HD Video Recording

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone OS 3.2 SDK: Fourth Gen iPhone Might do 720p HD Video Recording

Engadget is reporting that iPhone OS 3.2 SDK has revealed that the next generation iPhone might do 720p HD video recording. They’re also reporting that Apple might have placed an order with ASUS spin-off Pegatron to manufacture the next generation iPhone. iPhone OS 3.1.3 which was released yesterday had revealed...

Read the full story here

Comments

• wes
    wes Posts: 53
    via Wordpress

lol of course...keyword - MIGHT. There have been a lot of mights lately with Apple. Lets see in June.

• Vishnu
    Vishnu Posts: 199
    via Wordpress

Last iPhone 3GS rumors were wrong so I am going to wait till june.
    Sorry!!!

• jose
    jose Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

Screw that lol apple keeps throwing crap our way, it's nit going to be that much better than 3gs, just look at the tampon they made, if they considered that to be an amayzing revolutionary product, then we are screwed as consumers.
    Oh, and did you see on the video Where Steve jobs was presenting the tampon? It looked like he couldn't find anything to show the press lol, I bet he was thinking "oh ****...... I already told them about surfing the net and E-books.......... Now what?
    Lmao sad presentation if you ask me.

• ur baba
    ur baba Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

best thing that apple should put is
    3D in ipad

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

Speculation speculations. Talk about a grain of salt with all these speculations.

• Franky j
    via Wordpress

OMG I just found the ipad killer. Yes I said it! And it's hotter looking and it has flash should come out by the end of february the **** is hot and a bigger screen. Yeeeesssss! Ok it's called joojoo meaning magical in African lol. Search it up spread the word.

• james ur dady
    james ur dady Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
  • Loveapple
    Loveapple Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

agree! Joojoo is a piece of crap.

• Franky j
    via Wordpress

Yeah ya right. It does suck. But stillnlooking around for something better. I really don't want a netbook

• Machlack
    Machlack Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

You clearly have never owned an iPhone so y are u commenting on this thread if ur jealous ur mom won't get u one for Xmas than don't take it out on intelligent people trying to discus things of interest go be a troll somewhere els troll

• Its Los
    Its Los Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Yo i agree wit @Jose. As for u @Machlach, looks like ur tha 1 thats a lil kid to reply in such a immature behavior in sum1's view point. I have an iPhone and lets face it, tha phone is only great if its jailbroken cuz u can actually get its use out of it. Apple needs to stop wit their lil games n try to step up on tha plate n actually come up wit sumthin that can be considered revolutionary other than it can rotate fast to tha correct angle of holding tha product. Just add the simple features that were created back on 2001-04 like a camera, flash, a tru form of multitask other than just bein on a god damn phone-call!! i want it to actually keep tha apps runnin while i swith to another not just close them. im just sayin, Apple u guys rape tha **** out of tha consumers wit ur high prices and not to mention their dicks up our asses which comes standard on any Apple product. theres always a reason for us to cough up more gwop for features that should already be in their products from tha beginning or its limited so ur beat! I like the iPhone but like any OS of theirs just expect to not be fully satisfied like every other upgrade.

• iRobb
    iRobb Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Samsung P4, blows ipad outa the water. Not sure when it will be released but it looks kool. And by the way i like apple and am probably buyin an ipad but check this thing out on youtube.

• Yuriy
    Yuriy Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I own an iPhone and it is pcs of crap from last world. I even disconnect data plan because its just a scam with that. And what was the point to make bigger iPod? (ipad) just to catch with everybody else who start making bigger players last year?

• Yuriy
    Yuriy Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

But the iPad can not do any serius stuff exept what it was designed on iTunes which is 90% is crap. How many apps you have on iPhone and how many you actually use? Get the Archos or HP.