Dev Team: RedSn0w Can Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3

13»

Comments

• Alan
    Alan Posts: 46
    via Wordpress

I upgraded to 3,1,3 by a nistake and have the 3gs would i ever be able to jailbrake ny iphone??? I tried doin it via blackra1n vur just a black screen so had to restore it. Ia itines n update it by no choice to get my fone working again, so is there a way sroind the 3.1.3 3gs yet many rhanks

• ScottSCT
    ScottSCT Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

You need to download 3.1.2 ipsw from the internet. When it says restore, hold the option key and click restore. This should point you to a browser and just choose the file to upgrade to a different version.

• seve
    seve Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hey i was able to downgrade back to 3.1.2 i only found it by mistake i tried to downgrade it got to the end then said it failed so i held power and home buttons to reset and re connected to computer and itunes asked if i wanted to restore phone from a few days ago i said yes and it put back 3.1.2 version

• Manuel
    Manuel Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

ok i have a iphone 3g with the 3.1.3 version... i didnt know about the jailbreak until a few days... i see that u cant jailbreak with the 3gs but mine is a 3g only can i still jailbreak with the 3.1.3 version..?? or is there any way of downgrading the iphone 3g ..??
    thanks

• Bhavik Mehta
    Bhavik Mehta Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I think so somewhere they are forgetting the users of Iphone 3G or 3GS with 3.1.2 to jailbreak and unlock with traditional method using ultrasn0w. I am still stuck with 3.0 version. I am using a Iphone 3G but cannot upgrade it with the fear that it will not be unlocked or jailbreak. and if i use blacksn0w then every time I will have to connect it to computer for restarting iphone.
    This is ridiculous. We dont want short cuts or short time jailbreak. The earlier methods which were used for jailbreaking were completely fine and long lasting.

Please give me a way if there is someway where I can update the version and Jailbreak and Unlock the phone without using computer to reboot.

• Bhavik Mehta
    Bhavik Mehta Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hi Barry,
    I think so you must be downloading these games and apps by third party websites and not official AppStore.
    So inorder for such applications to work, you need to download **** file from cydia.
    1) It will be available in cydia. Just add following source:
    http://sinfuliphonerepo.com
    2) Search for **** 3.1.2

3) Then you will be able to install apps

I hope this works

• devil5791
    devil5791 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Dude, Singapore iPhone is OS 3.1.2. Just usr blackra1n to jailbreak it and it will be fine.

And wat the hell do you mean by jailbreak is your only concern? Singapore iPhone is unlocked so what's the problem? You can use it with any SIM cards.

• thernandez45
    thernandez45 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Just jailbroke my iPhone 3g using redsn0w 0.9.2 I feel so much better... I love my iPhone but I love it better jailbroken! It's a jailbreak only!!!

• aLai oNg
    aLai oNg Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hello guys...
    i have update my 3gs to 3.1.3 by mistake. now i can use my iphone it's only show emergency call only...so how long the jailbreak for this situation ..please..help

thanks

• Ivan
    Ivan Posts: 32
    via Wordpress

I have a 1G, which is locked due to 3.1.3 update. Is there a way to unlock it?

• Ali
    Ali Posts: 86
    via Wordpress
    i have 3g iphone with v4.2.1 cant work with my network what to do