iPad Metal Frame Reveals Possibility of Front-Facing Camera

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPad Metal Frame Reveals Possibility of Front-Facing Camera

The absence of a camera on the iPad has not gone down well with a majority of us. However, it now appears that a front-facing camera could soon be on its way and is likely to be present at least in the next version of the device. Folks at Mission...

Read the full story here

Comments

• wes
    wes Posts: 53
    via Wordpress

I think rumors will be rumors until we see a FINAL product. How many people were guessing on a 4.0 OS, new iPhone, blah blah blah. ITs all guessing until APPLE says. HERE. There it is. THE REAL thing. What im trying to say is. They let me down last time based off all these rumors lol. :D <

• jewman
    jewman Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

true say if u haven't heard rumours about what the ipad might of had i don't think anyone would have bin disappointed with it. but i also think if people would have gotten exactly what they asked for they would have bin a lot more disappointed without realizing. for example if the ipad just ran a modified version of osx than apple would have just released the same thing Microsoft did with hp which was a total dud the touch interface just doesn't work well with a cramped operating system meant to be used with a mouse and keyboard so apple delivered everything people need to have the same functionally as a desktop or laptop but with the ability to rebuild all of owr favourite apps but optimized for the touch interface rather than just used with a touch interface wich is esentialy wy people love the iphone so much its a touch screen with everything used on it optimised for the touch interface making the user experience something really remarkable that no other company has yet to equal. apple just builds these verry capable portable computers in two sizes and provides the tools to build applications that fully utilise its touch capabilities its up to the developers to continue to build products that use these portable touch computers to there full extent and that is were the true power of these things really lies it gives developers and users the capability brand new apps like photoshop touch that offer the same functionality as workflow as thiere desktop counterparts but with a ui built to work perfectly with the touch devices just like adobe does with their desktop apps they are optimizes for use with a keyboard and mouse so if u were to try and use the same app on the ipad the experience would be greatly compromised rather than enhanced or optimized so i think the ipad will bring forth with it a completely revolutionary and new way to interact with programs we are already familiar with

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

I really expected the iPad to be the child of an iMac mother and an iPhone father. Without the camera, I think the iPad ends up looking more like the grandfather with reading glasses.

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

its because the mac tablet will have it

at least i hope so if they're even making one. i'd get that, but not an iPad (i'm male)

• benny
    benny Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

It is more likely the sales strategy for Apple.

The first generation is not perfect as always, but many people love to buy it. can not wait for the second generation.

The second generation is improved a bit...then more people enter the iPod market. The existing people update their iPod.

The result: Overall sales volumes are increasing and Money Money Money earned by Apple....

• Bogdan
    Bogdan Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

I agree with Benny, its just a marketing strategy. You cant roll out all of the features at once! Just like with the iphone, little by little.... You would think that they would of learned form the iphone, but I dont think so. They still dont have flash support!