Dev Team Issues Warning to Jailbreakers & Unlockers to Avoid Upgrading to iPhone 3.1.3 [Updated]

2»

Comments

• nixon
    nixon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

hi guys help me:
    my iphone 3G Version 3.1.2 (7D11) modem firmware 05.12.01 how to unlocking

• darryn
    darryn Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

dazzer71 said:
    hey there i have a brand new iphone 3g out of the box running 3.1.2 05.11.07 baseband
    it is running a vodafone au sim card at the moment
    my question is do i need to unlock or can i just jailbreak it ?
    it was officially unlocked by apple store

i tried on another iphone 3g same firmware etc and it worked i had reception carrier logo showed youtube worked internet worked everything worked except the gps wouldnt flash the blue circle so it had no satellite fix
    i tried pushfix and pushfixandyoutube but nothing

any ideas ?

• Corey
    Corey Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

ok, well i pluged my 3gs up to sync so i could add all my music in, and as soon as i did that it crashed went to recovery and gave me no option other than to restore and update!!! is there any reason why it did it automaticly? is there a way to prevent this in future use?

• Tamara
    Tamara Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

has anyone found a way to unlock the 3.1.3 update yet??????

• Tamara
    Tamara Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Will iH8sn0w work??

• bryan
    bryan Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

HELP! I bought a 3GS iphone before 12.22.09 and updated to 3.1.3 software by accident. I am trying to jail break my phone, I dont care about unlock, and everything I am reading says it cant be done. It says you need to downgrade to 3.1.2, but my problem is that I never jailbroke the phone when I got it, so I dont know if I can downgrade. How can I downgrade to 3.1.2 without having the phone jailbroken in the past? I am so confused by reading all the different posts and ways to get it done but can this be done or cant it? Can someone pls email me at blstewart20@yahoo.com with any insight?

Thank you!!

• kamran
    kamran Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Above link is working but watch the video carefully......

Good luck