Apple Patent Reveals Possibility Of Front Facing Camera in Future iPhones

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Patent Reveals Possibility Of Front Facing Camera in Future iPhones

A forward facing camera in future iPhones could become a reality. The possibility of a front-facing camera, which is one of the most requested features is based on a recent patent application that Apple filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Organization (USPTO). In the patent application titled "Apparatus...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

I just hope they put the apparatus on anything already. Let's go and put that apparatus on.

• emily
    emily Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

i like apparatuses with batteries that buzz.. and with a camera .. mmmm wow.

• dxs101
    dxs101 Posts: 52
    via Wordpress

Hmm
    could be good If apps had the ability to access it like beejive!

• Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress

eh..im having a harder time believing the front face camera thing since similar rumors were flying around about the iphone 3gs, the ipad, and an actual camera on the ipod touch.. i would love a front face camera though..

oh well, at least if it happens ill be surprised :O!

• high speed card
    high speed card Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

It's been less than a year since the iPhone 3GS launched, and the rumor mill is already churning out speculation about an upcoming iPhone 4G, expected as early as May.

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

All I know is that a front facing camera would have sealed the deal for me on the iPad. Instead, I'm holding on to my tax return although something tells me Apple is playing a wait and see game with copy cats. They announced the iPad and it's features. Others will copy. And then surprise surprise, they'll announce all the new features on the next firmware and that they've added a front facing camera last minute... What Am I smoking??

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

ooh what about the scroll wheel thing. can anyone f**king explain that?

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress

this wont be ready for 4g if thats what anyone is thinking

• Fingers
    Fingers Posts: 71
    via Wordpress

anyone else notice that looks more like an ipod than an iPhone?

• jose
    jose Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

Lmao that is so lame, "oh my god it's a patent about a front facing cammera, it's revolutionary!!!!! Amayzing product people it's going to be the first time ever!!!"
    um...... NO 1st just for the iPhone lol. this should have come out on the first one!
    Even my wrist watch phone has video confrence with it's little 2meg front facing cam, with a touch screen fm radio video mp3 & mp4. And I baught that 2 years ago

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress

Don't think it will happen in us.. If it does not for att. There will be so much complaints on video calls because of drop offs. If it ever does happen it would be verizon when they improve their speed. Other countries has tons of front facing cameras and 5mp camera with led like 5+ years ago. US just barely putting on 5mp cameras. If the iPhone never came out I would have stuck with world or imported phones because other countries get the best phone.

• Ray
    Ray Posts: 121
    via Wordpress

another bullsh*t thats not gonna happen