Evidence Of Basic Photo Editing Features Discovered in iPhone OS 3.2 SDK For iPad

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageEvidence Of Basic Photo Editing Features Discovered in iPhone OS 3.2 SDK For iPad

By now, you must be well aware that a camera for the iPad is in the works and though Steve Jobs did not make a mention about this when the iPad was unveiled, we are likely to see the feature incorporated in at least the next generation of Apple's tablet...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

I had to skip reading this and wondered why is apple hiding the fact that it's going to have a ipad with a camera on it. Geeez every other tablet On the market has one already. Act Like it's something so special. Ppl are still going to by the ipad with out the camera it's just the way it goes. But damn stop acting like your making something others don't have.

• Tiesto
    Tiesto Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Edit elf
    Edit elf Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Just getting started in photography, EditElf.com has give me a huge advantage over well established photographers. I don’t have to buy expensive editing software,learn all the tricks, and waste time on my computer. I started shooting weddings because I love photography and I love people, so that’s what I spend my time doing!