Study Shows iPhone Display Is Superior To Nexus One's

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageStudy Shows iPhone Display Is Superior To Nexus One's

When Google launched Nexus One, it was touted to be a Superphone - a handset with apparently better features than what was seen on the smartphones. Disregarding the actual sale numbers, the debate over whether or not Google had launched an iPhone killer has continued among consumers. One feature where...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Ed
    Ed Posts: 110
    via Wordpress

I think apple is starting to piss me off. They keep trying to stop the jailbreak and am to the point were I may considering other options. This nexus is begining to look like a good alternative.

• jae
    jae Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

Nexus is a great phone however the battery life fuckin sucks. I run through it in an hour with the brightness on the lowest option. I'm sick of the iPhone and apples bullshit anyway so there's a chance I might get another nexus one or just put a white body kit on my 9000 and sell this iPhone.

I blogged about this sometime way back.

Www.prolificmovement.blogspot.com

• iom_jack
    iom_jack Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

Owning both phone, display in Iphone somehow is a bit better, but comparing this two phone NOT JUST THE DISPLAY, nexus goes far ahead in some features.especially the processor and the RAM- ROM. The best thing about nexus one,well most of it SHIPS UNLOCK and there's a lot of custom firmware available and the upgrade is spontaneous way ahead from GOOGLE development.

• jose
    jose Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

Yeah, it looks like a good option, I just wish there was a hack to run the iPhone OS on it to use all of the cool apps on it. That's the only reason I haven't let go of my 3gs. & definately not getting the tampon they made, it's pointless, unless your a broke ass that can't afford an iPhone and a decent laptop lol, nothing I have ever used is better than my new M17 alianware with the i7 extreme, 12 gig ram and 1 TB of flash memory, if the tampon was anything close to 1/5 of that performance I would consider making it a little birthday gift for a friend lol. It's just an E reader with Internet

But back to the phone haha, the nexus 1 is like a **** with no leash, it's got potential but that little fucker still has no class.

When someone finds a way to get this OS on ant smartphone apple will be fucked "royally"

• jose
    via Wordpress

Yeah, it looks like a good option, I just wish there was a hack to run the iPhone OS on it to use all of the cool apps on it. That's the only reason I haven't let go of my 3gs. & definately not getting the tampon they made, it's pointless, unless your a broke ass that can't afford an iPhone and a decent laptop lol, nothing I have ever used is better than my new M17 alianware with the i7 extreme, 12 gig ram and 1 TB of flash memory, if the tampon was anything close to 1/5 of that performance I would consider making it a little birthday gift for a friend lol. It's just an E reader with Internet

But back to the phone haha, the nexus 1 is like a **** with no leash, it's got potential but that little fucker still has no class.

When someone finds a way to get this OS on ant smartphone apple will be fucked "royally"

• Caddouch
    Caddouch Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

IPHONE JAILBROKE KICK THIS **** NEXUS ONE ASS ,BIG TIME!

• akrimay
    akrimay Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

APPLE IS THE BEST..PERIOD..MICROSOFT AND EVERYBODY ELSE SHOULD GET THAT IN THEIR THICK HEADS!

• jose
    via Wordpress

Lol sorry dude but apple is not the best, they are just like everyone else, they have great potential but they are never going to use it all at once, they want to milk you for all u got, there are alot of military spec smartphones that make the iPhone look like a yoyo compared to an xbox 360 do some researching

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

I agree. My house is an all Apple shop, three laptops, four desktops, ipods and ipod touches. However, like other companies, it is apparent that they stifle their own potential to maximize profit. Every time another company comes out with a new product that looks like it will meet my needs, I look to see it I can replace any of my Apple hardware. Unfortunately, other companies sacrifice usefulness so they can low ball on price. Bummer