Toggle Between Last Two iPhone Apps Running On Your iPhone With LastApp

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageToggle Between Last Two iPhone Apps Running On Your iPhone With LastApp

Applications like ProSwitcher and Multifl0w have offered jailbroken iPhone users the ability to multitask between applications. However, if you have to toggle between just two iPhone apps, here is an application that will make the process much simpler. LastApp is an application that is dubbed as the "Alt+Tab" for the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

downloaded the lastApp and must say everything is working great. I pinch in to open tweetie, I shake the phone to open safari, I shake again it opens facebook and everything works very smooth. Need to do more. But so far I'm very impressed and happy. I thought the ipad was suppose to come with gestures like this but never was mentioned. Well I have it:-) recommend it to all.

• eoneinc
    eoneinc Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

what you are experimenting with is the activator app. which i agree is a must for those who like to get to their fav apps and dont want to clutter your 1st home screen or if just want access to your fav apps in a hurry. I havent dl the lastapp yet but i might give it a try. Although I due ponder the thought that was implemented by the article " is it really easier to just have activator and switch between more than 2 apps" I concur sir.

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

I'm just a bit put off as it Restarts the previous app rather than resume it.
    Agree with Activator comments though, sooo much easier