Sony Working On Tablet And Smartphones To Take On Apple

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSony Working On Tablet And Smartphones To Take On Apple

Japanese electronics giant Sony is reported to be working on a slew of new portable devices including a smartphone and a tablet device that will take on competition from Apple. The move, it is speculated, follows perceptions that Apple's handheld devices could threaten the sale of Sony's line of portable...

Read the full story here

Comments

• klutch
    klutch Posts: 54
    via Wordpress

I don't really see Sony or anyone else cuttig into apples sales much as people will by apple products over all other based on the look and in factor. But that's good fornapple haters

• Punk_Poet
    Punk_Poet Posts: 66
    via Wordpress

YES... Bring on the competition. Maybe now Apple will open up there eyes... Sony is a big name, and has some amazing products so i cant wait to see what happens and what apple will do to counter attack. Now if only my PS3 would play nicer with my Airport Extreme!

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

Sony has vast experience in gaming, music, computing and mobile markets so if they set the iPad as a starting point, then their device should kick ass ( but be very pricey as a side result)

• JB
    JB Posts: 110
    via Wordpress

How many stabs in the dark are these companies going to take to make an iphone killer? I think it's so hilarious that no one is able to top the iphone yet.

• Danny
    Danny Posts: 91
    via Wordpress

I will look forward to Sony intergerating into play tv and psp style gameing fro
    the ps3 which has a 10 year plan.....