Can iPad's Richer Gaming Platform Outdo iPhone's Success?

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageCan iPad's Richer Gaming Platform Outdo iPhone's Success?

iPhone Games are among the most popular applications on the App Store. Close to 20% of iPhone applications available today are gaming apps. This is no surprise considering the rich experience that the platform offers to casual gamers thanks to features like multi-touch controls, accelerometer based motion-sensor control, social gaming...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress

look a bit silly on a bus playing a racing gsme with this I would use a pspgo blows ipad out of water every time

• ethanr316
    ethanr316 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

iPad is too big to be a portable gaming device. Moreover, it is much more delicate than the iPhone and more prone to being dropped.

If you really want to play games on the go, either get a Sony PSP or the iPhone.

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

Kids want to sneak their gaming systems into places such as school, church, grandmas house, etc. An iPad is too big to hide from your teacher or parents and quite frankly is too expensive to purchase if you're not exactly working. The iPad is targeted at older people who can afford it and have trouble reading and typing on a small screen. Somehow I don't see old people all that crazy about today's technology which is why I don't think the iPad will be as big a hit as the iPod or iPhone.