Seven Most likely iPhone Hacks

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
Seven Most likely iPhone Hacks

Based on early estimates, Apple has sold more than half a million iPhones up to the first weekend, the demand has been probably expected for the so called "God machine", however there are quite a few things iPhone can't do yet and there is the opportunity for all the geeks...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Randy Worstell
    Randy Worstell Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I would like to be able to conncet my 80 gig iPod to my iPhone. Seems like a locigal thing to do. Share battery life and hard drive , Should be an easy fix, maybe only need a double ended iPod cord or a simple slide in dock for both units

• Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

In reference to your direct downloading of music comment, the other day I was playing around in iTunes (OSX) and if you ctrl-click your iphone in the left pane, an option to "transfer purchases" shows up. Clicking transfer purchases button briefly displays "Finding purchases on iPhone" hinting to me that apple has plans of letting users buy from the itunes music store on the iPhone.

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Hey Sam,

Thanks for the tip sounds very interesting.

Apple allowing users to buy songs from iTunes from their iPhone is definitely a possibility in the near future in fact I was disappointed that it is not already there.

If you can send me the screenshot of the steps you are talking about including the the "Finding purchases on iPhone" button at admin@iphonehacks.com it will greatly appreciated.

cheers,
    iPhone Hacks

• Gabe
    Gabe Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

man - i just want my outlook tasks to sync up. It's got mail and cal and contacts - WHERE THE HECK ARE THE TASKS?! I feel like Apple built a car with the appeal of a Ferrari but forgot to put a brake pedal on it.

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Hey Gabe,

Check out this post about WebEx's PCNow:
    http://www.iphonehacks.com/2007/08/iphone-pcnow.html

It might be the workaround to iPhone's limitation you were complaining about.

cheers,
    iPhone Hacks

• Eduardo Cavasotti
    via Wordpress

A hack that make the alarm work even with the phone being turned off just like most cellphones do. :S