GreenPois0n To Jailbreak iPad And iPhone OS 3.2?

2»

Comments

• kli5zcz3
    kli5zcz3 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I agree . . . i thought this website was iphonehacks not ipadhacks. Im getting kinda sick of reading about the ipad on an iphone website.

• just sayin'
    just sayin' Posts: 66
    via Wordpress

greenpois0n so far has no credibility. the first time i heard about it (months ago), it was said to jailbreak iphone 3gs without tethering. that turned out to be a flop. i'm not sure how the developer of said "greenpois0n" can expect donations without having contributed to the jailbreak of iphones.

correct me if i'm wrong.

• just sayin'
    just sayin' Posts: 66
    via Wordpress

greenpois0n so far has no credibility. the first time i heard about it (months ago), it was said to jailbreak iphone 3gs without tethering. that turned out to be a flop. i'm not sure how the developer of said "greenpois0n" can expect donations without having contributed to the jailbreak of iphones.

correct me if i'm wrong.

• AthLoNaS
    AthLoNaS Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I think that it's very difficult to made someone a jb for 3.1.3 firmware before OS 4...I'm waiting for this boys

• Trupal
    Trupal Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i dont think they will ever come out with the iphone 3.1.3 jailbreak at all.. It would be a waste of time considering the 3.2 is around the corner. so i think they are gonna wait for 3.2 to come out and by then they'll have a jailbreak for it...anyway the ppl like simon and everyone else whos screwed on the 3.1.3 FW can downgrade to 3.1.2 and ghen jailbreak..google it up...done it millons of times...you just wont be able to unlock it.

• AthLoNaS
    AthLoNaS Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

it's better to waiting to get a pure jb tool soon from them,will see on 3.2 to come.Do you know when the 3.2 come out from apple?

• Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress

Simon,do you have an MC model?New bootrom?

• Robert
    Robert Posts: 146
    via Wordpress

Yes because you have a non-MC model,with old bootrom,and because saurik's server(Cydia) saved your SHSH on file.

• rohan
    rohan Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

u need to upgrade to 3.2 wen it cums out

• imacexplosion
    imacexplosion Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

To jailbreak 3.1.3 3G iphone, you have to downgrade to 3.1.2 first.
    Then use tool like pwngtool.
    I once upgraded to 3.1.3 by mistake, but now my 3.1.3 is jailbroken.