iPhone 4G: Most Wanted Features

2»

Comments

• Clayton Powell
    Clayton Powell Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

All those things would be fantastic. However the one thing I really want before anything else is NOTIFICATIONS!! The iPhone is crying out for decent control of notifications. The current implementation is so poor. Easy to not know that you've received an email or SMS or facebook message etc. Something like the Palm WebOS would be nice. But please do something!!

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

OLED uses less i thought... maybe im wrong. either way LED backlighting is a must vs (if they use this still) fluorescent.
    also, on a side note, bluetooth keyboard is NOT on my list for iPhone 4g, its on my list for OS 3.2 or 4

f**k limiting 3gs's and 3g's for sales reasons
    f**k that!

• zak
    zak Posts: 22
    via Wordpress

4G here stands for 4th generation, not for 4G network although it is possible that it will be supporting it when it becomes available.

1G - iPhone 2G
    2G - iPhone 3G
    3G - iPhone 3GS
    4G - iPhone 4G (possible to be renamed? Maybe)

• Kim
    Kim Posts: 29
    via Wordpress

Where on earth is flash player for iphone its not alot to ask for.

• balla420
    balla420 Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I find it misleading that an OLED screen is the Least wanted feature. 4 of the other features (hd, sleeker iphone, 3d Graphics, battery life) would all be more easily acheived by having an OLED screen. OLED screens are super thin, have the highest contrast, and use the leest amount of power of any other current "flatscreen" technology.

IMO, it would be a HUGE mistake not to have an OLED screen on the next iphone

• balla420
    balla420 Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I find it misleading that an OLED screen is the Least wanted feature. 4 of the other features (hd, sleeker iphone, 3d Graphics, battery life) would all be more easily acheived by having an OLED screen. OLED screens are super thin, have the highest contrast, and use the leest amount of power of any other current "flatscreen" technology.

IMO, it would be a HUGE mistake not to have an OLED screen on the next iphone

• ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress

Well quite a few of these features are included in the new iPhone OS 4.0, but I would like to see the rest in the next gen iPhone. But even if that doesn't happen I'm still sticking with the iPhone... Yes I am an apple fanboy.