iPad Apps Are Now Available On The App Store

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPad Apps Are Now Available On The App Store

Apple’s iPad will be only available on Saturday, but thousands of iPad apps are already available on the US App Store. Users can purchase and download the iPad apps, but obviously they will need to wait to get their iPad to use them. If you download the iPad apps then...

Read the full story here

Comments

• jack1083
    jack1083 Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

like the new sim3 game worldadventures finally came out took like a year to finish or they where waiting for the ipad to come out and the rest of the apps looks real nice with new updates with them .the ipad would sell good this weekend im am positive but the bad thing not getting one want to see people use it first before i go getting one.

• JT
    JT Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

Not bad - I'm still a bit sceptical on the versatility of the iPad - Hopefully with the hardware potential being quite broad, we will see a revised OS platform... But then again -- Jailbreaking is what will allow the iPad to be unleashed, just like with the iPhone & iPod Touch.

• Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress

No fair!
    Why do ipad owners get a netflix app but not iPhone users?!
    That pisses me off.

• JT
    JT Posts: 60
    via Wordpress

Go jump off a bridge.

• ZedSefi
    ZedSefi Posts: 130
    via Wordpress

iPhoneHacks said: "There is a toggle for iPhone and iPad apps for all the sections in iTunes such as News and Noteworthy, What’s Hot, Staff Favorites, Top Paid Apps and Top Free Apps."

How to toggle these sections from iPhone to iPad apps? I can't seem to find a way to do this on the UK iTunes store (without clicking external links on this website).

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

The iPad Apps seem to be currently available only on the US App Store. So you will not see the toggles on the UK App Store (assuming until iPad is not available there).