How To Turn Your iPhone Into A Wireless Camera For Your iPad

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageHow To Turn Your iPhone Into A Wireless Camera For Your iPad

Still complaining about the lack of camera on your newly purchased iPad? If you also own an iPhone 3GS, here is a simple way to pair up your iDevices together so that you can turn your iPhone into a wireless camera for the iPad. Camera A (iTunes link) and Camera...

Read the full story here

Comments

• and
    and Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

how imensily stupid that they didn't build a front pannel camera on ipad. probebly easyest thing to do. it could have been used for msn and canning with friends. apple sucks truly.
    first post btw ,)

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

Freaking sad. Apple messed up badly with no camera on ipad. Embarrassing!

• me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress

Or you can look at it this way. Apple will sell a ton a iPad like they are now... and they will sell a ton more when they put one camera, and will yet again sell a ton more when they add a second camera.
    Marketing genius... When apple released a product every one seems to buy into the hype even with all the shortcomings... they fix one thing that should have never been there to begin with and bam! people but the newer one.

• and
    and Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

that sadly is the truth, I never had anything from apple so I just got to know this company very wel. I have iPhone 3gs and after it time is over I will not buy anything from their company anymore. think there are beter more community friendly alternatives.
    good thing is jailbrake. it's what makes iPhone fun since it got decent hardware.

• drumrobot
    drumrobot Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

Question: Why doesn't a manufacturer build a case for the iPad (or the iPod Touch) that has a camera built in to it? In the same way that there are credit-card apps with accessories, there could be a camera app to go with this case. Who knows, maybe there could be a case with two cameras so that you would have video-chatting capabilities.

• ewj
    ewj Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

iphone is a average 2 below average camera going to a below average wireless n device. this is almost as bad as sing vnc to view flash video from another nachine