iPhone OS 4.0 Already Jailbroken

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone OS 4.0 Already Jailbroken

Apple gave a sneak peak of their next generation iPhone OS – iPhone OS 4.0 yesterday with more than 100 new features and 1500 new APIs and released iPhone OS 4.0 Beta to developers of its iPhone Developer program. And not surprisingly, the iPhone Dev team has taken less than...

Read the full story here

Comments

• puppycoloda
    puppycoloda Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

How buggy? I'd really like to finally have these features, and if it's really that bad i could restore back to 3.1.2 with sauriks servers. Right? I have the ipsw from a, um friend, but i'm hesitant to upgrade my first batch 3gs.

• Dave Dischord
    Dave Dischord Posts: 19
    via Wordpress
  • williams3rd@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

How about releasing the tools to unlock firmware 3.1.3 on baseband 5.12 because fuzzy band won't work for my iPhone, please!

• nanaboy73@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

Dev Team- Bravo!!! But who the hell needs a 4.0 jb now?? Apple will officially release in summer that is months away! All we need is JB for 3.1.3!

• Hurkies
    Hurkies Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Yeah release a jailbreak for The newest iPhone 3gs with 3.1.3 waithing à long time for that so i dont care about THE jailbreak of 4.0 becouse almost nobody haves it. I knowhow you guys work hard bit plz we dont need this we need à tool that jailbreak THE newest iPhone

• zee
    zee Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

they won't if they release it now apple would have time to close the holes in 4.0 and then nobody will get anything left

• K.Kool
    K.Kool Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Don't say that Apple can patch every hole in the OS. That's impossible. Cos' Nobody can see everywhere, and also "IF THERE'S A WILL THERE'S AWAY". If Apple patches one hole there will be more holes open.

• kleo
    kleo Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

If the jailbreak and unlock method is the same for 4.0 as for the 3.1.3 they will not release it. If is something different, then we will see a jailbreak and unlock this weekend. Great job people.

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

I'm so sick of hearing about the dev team and geohot jailbreaking 3.1.3 on the new bootrom and now on 4.0, but then finding out that they aren't releasing anything. Why is that newsworthy? What the heck do we care if they aren't releasing it to the public? Is it just a teaser so that we can know it's possible? I'm sorry, but Apple will always have a deployment schedule for updates, so if you are going to wait until they aren't working on any updates you will wait forever.

I would really like to hear from the dev team on why they haven't released anything yet, and on when they plan to. I have a new 3.1.3 3gs, and all I want to do is jailbreak it... and I keep reading articles like this that get my hopes up for nothing.

• Crazyfish
    Crazyfish Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

^-- I figure it's because there are a few people out there willing to attempt jailbreaking the beta using existing tools. I'm thinking about trying it once I get 4.0 installed here

• Looneyhouston
    Looneyhouston Posts: 22
    via Wordpress

Kleo you must be on 3.1.2 if your talking like that. If you recently had a 3gs replacement on 3.1.3 than you would be hoping for the 3.1.3 jb as bad as the rest of us.

• Hurkies
    via Wordpress

They hacked 4.0 beta dont you think apple is not going to look for leaks now?? they know there its a big leak becouse 4.0 beta GOT JAILBROKEN in 1 DAY apple will do anything now to make the real 4.0 closer so the point is it doenst matter if they release 3.1.3 jailbreak or not apple will look in the security even more becouse of this 1 day jailbreak on a new OS.
    Sorry for my bad english.

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

Isn't it funny how sites like this tell you not to fall for the scams, yet they advertise for the scammers?

• Gavin Parker
    Gavin Parker Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

I'm agreeing with everyone else here, Sod 4.0 please guys its real simple either say NO we wont release JB for 3.1.3 and maybe fit in a reason or YES we will release it in .... God that cant be hard just say if you gonna relase a damn JB for 3.1.3 save us all waiting. Thankyou

• Kuribox
    Kuribox Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

ok... but about 3.1.3???

• kleo
    via Wordpress

No. I have a 3gs on 3.1.3 but it is factory unlocked. I also bought a 3gs brand new in a very nice price that is locked on 05.12.01.
    Of course I am hoping for a jb. I just jailbroke my brothers 3gs on 3.1.2 and I am very jealous of him. I am hoping it is not the same method of jalbreaking the 4.0 as the 3.1.3 so that we can get it this weekend. I did not meant to sound like other people. I am as desperate as all of you.I had my unlocked 3gs since February.

• Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress

I am so much more interested in a 3.1.3 (new bootrom) JB than anything to do with 4.0 or Ipad 3.whatever it is. I dont think its going to happen which is a shame.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm Posts: 45
    via Wordpress

couldnt care less.

i want jailbreak for 3.1.3

sure these guys spend more time talking about potential jailbreaks rather than actually developing and releasing jailbreaks.

this just in, Ive jailbroken OS 5.0 but your never gonna see it cos am already working on jailbreak 6.0.

come on devteam, actions speak louder than words

• stan69b
    stan69b Posts: 50
    via Wordpress

they don't get paid to release those jailbreak , don't insult them that way , they have good reason for not making 3.1.3 jailbreak .... if you are unhappy , maybe you should have bought an iphone 3G and not 3GS .......

• gh
    gh Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Your all dumb, if they release a jailbreak for 3gs 3.1.3, apple
    will know how they've done it, patch it for 4.0 release, if they release it now then you will be waiting a very very long time
    for a jb for 4.0, probably impossible anyway!!! And if you wanna jb so badly, learn how to become a programmer and spend everyday working out how to do it for millions of other people!!!! Without being paid got it!!!! Or stop
    moaning and wait!

• Hurkies
    via Wordpress

THE beta of 4.0 security got jailbroken 1 day later dont you think that Apple does not want to Find every security breach after 1 day releasing jailbreak 3.1.3 or not Will not matter now becouse Apple knows now that there security is à epic fail so Trust me THE iPhone dev team Will get there hands full becouse Apple Will use other security on THE real 4.0

• Mozbius
    Mozbius Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

Good job DEV-TEAM!
    Ans please don't release the jailbreak yet. wait for the Next iPhone to come in. That way everybody is going to be happy.

Patching holes is hella easier done then finding them!

• flob job
    flob job Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

anyone know any tools for decrypting .ipsw files?
    fed up waiting for jailbreaks.

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

Isnt it nice to read that whatever Apple try to do to prevent Jailbreaking, the Dev Team circumvent and find the holes that quick?
    They do it with tools they already have, ones that Apple cant get hold of because the Dev's sit tight on them and refuse to hand them over for such an isignificant update.
    Id be happy to wait till 4.0 for the next JB (if i needed it....which i dont....but if i did.....i'd wait....patiently)

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

I don t care about jailbreak anymore
    coze of the silliness of geohot and
    dev team they said they have jailbreak
    and won t release it

• kleo
    via Wordpress

No. Do not release a jailbreak. In that way we are all going to throw away our iphones and after 2,3 months we will forget about iphones and be happy. Or, like an other guy said... lets wait for the iphone space revolution HD 2 model, coming out on september 2043. Dont burn the exploit. Wait for that model. Its a lot easier than trying at your 50 s to find a hole( to be buried in) LOL

• still no unlock
    still no unlock Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

they kailbreak my ****!

they lied again

• Joe
    via Wordpress

they do get paid why do people keep saying they dont get paid i wish i had all there donations. its no good keep braging about how quick they did it if they dont suport all there followers people are buying phones everyday with the latest bb. if they want donations get the bloody jailbreak out.and for all you ass lickers out there you make me sick.

• Joe
    via Wordpress

i agree with GH we are all dumb to keep reading this **** thats what they want and are laughing at all of us sitting here day after day looking for the news.and they know that we will.

• Hmmmm
    Hmmmm Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

gettin fed up people saying if 3.1.3 jailbreak gets released then apple will fix it for 4.0. even if we have to wait til 4.0 for jailbreak, apple will just spit out 4.1 and make out it fixes some battery problem but really stops the jailbreak (like 3.1.3)

as for devteam, geo etc. until a jailbreak for 3.1.3 is released, they are just full of sh*t. any idiot can post i jailbroke 3.1.3, 4.0 in 2 hours. as i said before "Actions speak louder than words"