iPhone OS 4.0 Might Bring Direct Printing Support To iPad, iPhone And iPod Touch

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone OS 4.0 Might Bring Direct Printing Support To iPad, iPhone And iPod Touch

Daniel Eran Dilger of RoughlyDrafted has pointed out that the support pages of iPad's Pages, Keynote, and Numbers apps states that "printing directly from iPad is not currently available" instead of stating that the feature is not available, which indicates that the direct printing support could be introduced in iPhone...

Read the full story here

Comments

• L0VE 2 HACk
    L0VE 2 HACk Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

I THINK APPLE IS KINDA STUPID FOR NOT HAVING BUILT IN PRINTING SUPPORT-WHAT COMPUTER HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THAT DOES NOT HAVE PRINTING SUPPORT BESIDES IPADS,IPHONES,ITOUCHES????

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hah. This guy just asked a question about computers, then listed 3 devices that are NOT sold or marketed as computers. I don't get it. Apple makes the best laptop and desktop and mobile devices. Get what you need. They never said "buy this and throw out your computer." Don't expect a MOBILE DEVICE to do EVERYTHING. Why should they kill their own computer market by selling an ipad or iPhone that will replace it at a much lower price?! Get real people. You want a laptop buy one. You want a perfect gaming/mobile device, buy apple. That's all there is to it. Simple.

• anonymous
    anonymous Posts: 106
    via Wordpress

Why market and sell iWorks then on the iPad then? It like saying, I'll sell you a car, but wheels aren't currently available for it. You'll need to buy a tow truck to get it from point A to point B.

• Shrivatsa
    Shrivatsa Posts: 97
    via Wordpress

its more like,

here is a really REALLY shitty car..its so shitty that u will use it only when you really have to....but u will use any other car above this to go from A to B.

get it? Its not supposed to replace laptops, iWorks is just there, whether you want to use it or not. If they wanted to replace macs..then it would have OSX not iPhone OS.

• Robbo
    Robbo Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Apple makes a perfect gaming device? w/e dude.