Verizon CEO To Apple: We Want To Carry The iPhone

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageVerizon CEO To Apple: We Want To Carry The iPhone

Rumors of a CDMA iPhone coming to Verizon are not new. Back in April last year, Business Week had quoted sources who revealed that Cupertino was working with Verizon to launch two new "iPhone-like" devices. Later that year, Ivan Seidenberg, the CEO at Verizon Communications expressed an intent to work...

Read the full story here

Comments

• The truth....
    The truth.... Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Verizon is so pathetic begging apple to let them carry the iPhone they want it so bad because VERIZON SUCKS!!!!'

• Craig
    Craig Posts: 178
    via Wordpress

I dunno. If you'd asked me last year, I would have said I can't wait to drop AT&T. But now, after upgrades in the Chicago area, dropped calls have decreased to the point where it may be better to stay. Wow, would never have thought I'd be staying with AT&T.

• Michael Parr
    Michael Parr Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I would rather stay with AT&T, Verizon took way to long to try an get the iPhone. Sorry!

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

Id stay with ATT regardless even though their service sucks cause I HATE verizon and how they nickel and dime everyone

• Arran
    Arran Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

I agree. a year ago i would have done anything to get away from at&t but since the upgrades in the cleveland area have been done i have had no problems. only gripe is the 30 a month and no teathering. thats bs. 30 dollars is a lot and teathering should be allowed. i switched from verizon in the first place because there phones were so locked down and the nickle and dimes you for everything! f verizon.

• jew
    jew Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

The reason they nickle and dime for everything is because thier fukin Jews fuk verizon and Jews.

• Z
    Z Posts: 333
    via Wordpress

Apple's CEO to Verizon: no **** you want to carry it.

• Partyzone
    Partyzone Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I'll stay will AT&T. Cause you can't take your current phone with you to Verizon, since the CDMA is not compatible with the 3G GSM that AT&T has.

• Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

If Apple was going to give iPhone to Verizon, there'd be a mysterious silence on the issue. Because there's a press release, it's obvious it isn't going to happen. Unfortunate though -- I think Verizon could do an awesome job for Apple, and carrier diversity could spark competition based on carrier merits, not based on back-room carrier / manufacturer deals.