Apple Diverting Resources From Mac OS X To Focus On iPhone OS 4?

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Diverting Resources From Mac OS X To Focus On iPhone OS 4?

Apple debuted the iPhone back in June 2007 and since then, the iPhone OS has become one of the most popular platforms in the smartphone segment. However, with the incorporation of the Open Handset Alliance, Apple has been seeing tough competition from Google backed Android Operating System in this space....

Read the full story here

Comments

• Steven M
    Steven M Posts: 114
    via Wordpress
  • detonator413
    detonator413 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Bad plan, I love my iphone, but I also want the coolest OS that will expand towards leadership as well. Windows 7 is not that bad right now, and I want Apple to show that it's not that good either :) There are still some drawbacks of MacOS, and some security issues (remember that MacOS was hacked the first in some world-wide competition recently). Also there is still lack of software (comparing to Windows). I want Apple to encourage developers for making cool stuff for MacOS. And the thing to achieve this goal is to release cooler OS that will be expanded on the market.

• anonym1234
    anonym1234 Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

I'm already running Snow Leopard, I can wait a little bit longer to get the coolest iPhone or iPad or iPad Mini!

• Zeh
    Zeh Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

Time to install Win 7 on my mac. I'm really tired of OSX. So many things to improve but Apple gives a dam. They simply will not address the downsides of OSX because Steve thinks it is the best OS on the planet. He is wrong. Apple needs to pay attention on what costumers wants.

• Weebkah
    Weebkah Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

What's bad about OS X? I love it and have had no problems with it other than the lack of software (everything usually runs on PC).

• e
    e Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

It was hacked first because the hackers planned those attacks weeks before the competition. If I was a hacker and I had a hack for Windows and one for Mac, I could choose which one I wanted to run first.