Popular Facebook Game FarmVille Could Be Coming To The iPhone, iPad

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imagePopular Facebook Game FarmVille Could Be Coming To The iPhone, iPad

FarmVille, the extremely popular Facebook game could soon be making its way to the iPhone and iPad. According to Mashable, Zynga, the company behind the popular gaming application is speculated to have recently purchased the domain names farmvilleiphone.com, farmvilleipad.com. As folks at Supererogatory note, the domain names are not directly...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Keith
    Keith Posts: 63
    via Wordpress

Zombie Farm on the app store is where it's at.

• Barco
    Barco Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Yet another senseless remark, why bother replying if you have nothing half intelligent to say. The guys on this website do a lot of hard work the least you can do is to be positive in your replies.
    Back to subject in question, I have tried to download farmville but there is a problem with adobe and their flash player, how are they going to overcome that problem?

• Dave Dischord
    Dave Dischord Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

My Mom would flip. She might also be able to go outside.

• xsvl
    xsvl Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

Meh, have a facebook but rarely ever get on let alone use it. Never even tried Farmbook or whatever this thing is. Heck, i just started using twitter and still find it's very concept ridiculous and humorous. But aren't all those Mafia War games crap anyway? It's all just reading text after text. Cool though. Despite my lack of using these sad attempts at socializing, i'm always happy to see more apps.

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

Got to a million coins and level 27 then deleted the FB app, it'll be ok for fanatics who can't leave the house for fear of their crops going to waste!!!
    Since deleted FB too, I have ex-directory no's, don't hand out my mobile no to 'everybody' don't go yapping about my business, so why the hell do I want to update my status for people I used to know in school??

• Lisbian
    Lisbian Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Great, somewhere else to ignore it!

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

lol, I have a friend who looses sleep playing this ridiculous game. All it does is take up space on my live feed. At least I was able to block it. I'm glad to see it on the iPhone though because I have played that Poker game which is pretty cool so I can assume this will bring Farmville fans great joy. I for one wish Farmville died.

• Tom k
    Tom k Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

These iPhone apps cannot integrate with their Facebook counterparts (Mafia Wars). They are completely different games.

• Keith
    Keith Posts: 63
    via Wordpress

Zombie Farm is like Farmville, so I was just commenting on the fact that it's a great alternative to Farmville.
    How that's offensive or half intelligent, I don't know...

• Brad
    Brad Posts: 54
    via Wordpress

Mafia/Farm/Fish/whatever is possibly the greatest waste of brainpower in the universe. The only valuable service it provides is absolute confirmation that a person is a complete imbecile for playing it.

• Chucky
    Chucky Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Farmville on Facebook is poorly programmed and has memory leaks like a f'ing sieve!!!

If they do end up with an iPhone/iPod/iPad version they will hopefully program it right. They can't do it in Flash so they will have to use Objective C which requires memory management so the battery does not drain!

There will have to be some quality control since the app has to be approved by Apple.

• robbi12354
    robbi12354 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

farmville is on ipod iphone and ipad now its good graphics a bit slow but its ok