Apple Announces Best Non-Holiday Quarter Ever; Sells 8.75 Million iPhones In Q2

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Announces Best Non-Holiday Quarter Ever; Sells 8.75 Million iPhones In Q2

Apple has posted record revenue of $13.50 billion and net quarterly profit of $3.07 billion for its fiscal 2010 second quarter ended March 27, 2010. Apple sold 8.75 million iPhones in the quarter, up 131 percent over the year-ago quarter, which has helped Apple post its best non-holiday quarter ever....

Read the full story here

Comments

• Trapp
    Trapp Posts: 109
    via Wordpress

Steevie... Taa daaam! We already have iPhone 4 xD

I bet he is super mad now :)

• bhodi
    bhodi Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

don't be so sure it wasn't a plant for press.

Apple is not a dumb company, and I don't think they make dumb mistakes. If they wanted to make sure the product didn't get out, they could easily enforce strict rules for where the phones are kept.

Look at all the news they get, FREE, from the so-called mistake?

• smucckersandpb
    smucckersandpb Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The truth is that the iPhone found was a plant. Apple has a couple of designs they are playing with and this was a brilliant way to get some feedback on one of the new designs. Don't be surprised if another version of the new iPhone is "found" before the official phone release.

• Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

Thank you! At least not all the users are idiots and have some knowledge and ability to understand this is another marketing scheme/way to look at feedback free of charge. People are so stupid to believe a company as large as Apple would allow the phone to be misplaced so easily.

• Alzinia
    Alzinia Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

wow.. I am on the same page with 3 poster above. It's nice to see some real people with brains here again.

• Trapp
    Trapp Posts: 109
    via Wordpress

Nahh Don't think so... Someone who earns 8*199$ mlns a quarter does need no advs Too bad the phone didnt get into hands of someone like Geohot pr Devz I bet they could unbrick it and provide more interesting info