Things We Still Don't Know About Apple's New iPhone

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageThings We Still Don't Know About Apple's New iPhone

So much has been revealed about Apple's next generation iPhone in the last few days that the launch of the new iPhone in June could turn out to be a mere formality. While this could be partly true, there are many things that we still don't know about Apple's fourth...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Tyler927
    Tyler927 Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

what is the back made out of and
    If there will be a white version :)

• TimW
    TimW Posts: 430
    via Wordpress

Removable Battery
    'N' WiFi
    New OS Features

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

I just want an "Early Upgrade" for my 3G. I need a new one.

• dxs101
    dxs101 Posts: 52
    via Wordpress

I do not want a removable batteryy.... it will make the sleek design ****, could care less about video chat.. front facing camera.. who really uses it, unless it gets intergrated with more app's like beejive and it is seen like as a webcam then ya. wifi N better be there!!!

• Trapp
    Trapp Posts: 109
    via Wordpress

Same here Video calls are really waste of time for me Whatever trend is i wont use it and I guess a lot of other ppl wont Higher res on 3 inch screen What the hell for? To get battery darined faster? No thanks. Wlan N? Oh come on! Its all good as long as we Remember most important aspects Its CELL PHONE 1st, and it has alot of useful features avileable everywhere You carry it 2nd. So get lost with "maybe a subwoofer would do" wish-list

BTW, Andy, little error there - the part about higher/unknown res of cam in the back, besides makes a good reading! Thanks!

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress

Thanks Trapp for highlighting the error, have fixed it. Appreciate it.

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

so let me understand this, a so called next gen iphone was found, handed over to engadget/gizmondo to be looked over, they took a bunch of pics and claimed its the next gen iphone and yet cant confirm the cpu housed in the unit? something is wrong with this news, actually its not news worthy at all.

• samsung jack10835
    samsung jack10835 Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

This is the new iphone thats coming out because the news was talking about it how steve is paying the person who found the device to send it to apple headquarters

• djman10
    djman10 Posts: 94
    via Wordpress

Trapp..... I'm sorry to disagree with you. For me it's a handheld computer that happens to make phone calls on occasions.

• Horatio Cane
    Horatio Cane Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Do you all really not realize that this was a story made up so that Apple could "leak" some info and again create a massive load of hype?

The guy never lost the phone, it was handed over directly, along with the cover story which was originally concocted by Mr Jobs' PR team.

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

Does the next iphone really need a more hype? Couldn't apple just say "hey, a new iphone is coming out" and the world will come to a stop. Intentional leaks are stupid as apple doesn't want to stop people from buying the 3gs to wait for a new phone.

• Philip
    Philip Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

What about the fact that the new iPhone will have a micro simcard.....will this prevent the use of sim cards from other carriers if we are able to jailbreak and unlock? It seems as if only carries that are authorized to carry the iPhone will be able to provide micro simcards.