New iPhone To Go On Sale From June 7?

2»

Comments

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

It's even harder to keep up with htc and the droids. It seems like they're coming out with a new one every other month and dropping support for old ones.

• Jesse
    Jesse Posts: 38
    via Wordpress

I just hope that the new "iphone hd" will be on Verizons Network

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

I seriously doubt anything will affect the sales numbers. Not to mention, if they release a product with no advanced warning (very un-iphone of apple), no one will be lined up for it save for a few tech nerds who read blogs. Thats not nearly a big enough market considering all the people who have iphones.

• Trimetfan
    Trimetfan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Dude I agree 100%.

• JDB
    JDB Posts: 284
    via Wordpress

calm down on the caps lock, ****

• Tj
    Tj Posts: 102
    via Wordpress

ITS ALL ABOUT THE EVO 4G WITH SPRINT. I HAVE AN IPHONE 3G and 3GS and MACBOOK PRO and iMAC BUT WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT THE EVO 4G HAS BETTER SPECS WITH A NICE CONTRACT WHEN YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING FOR 69.99 UNLIMITED MINUTES TEXT WEB GPS EVERYTHING THEN PAY ATT 129.99 I WILL GO WITH SPRINT SORRY APPLE CHANGE THE IPHONE TO SPRINT OR BETTER CONTRACT DEALS IM TIRED OF PAYING 142 BUCKS FOR 900 MINUTES AND UNLIMITED TEXT WITH WEB I CAN GET TWO PHONES AT SPRINT FOR THE ONE IM PAYING AT ATT

• Jesse
    Jesse Posts: 38
    via Wordpress

Verizon Is better than Sprint. Verizon should get the iphone not Sprint

• theBankRobber
    theBankRobber Posts: 31
    via Wordpress

i keep hearing about coping the iPhone. maybe software or just that they took a look at the os on iPhone ane made a better os. it's not copying, but improving on something to make it better. when the Evo was 1st revealed it had a 1 ghz CPU n front facing camera. Then later the iPhone is leaked to have a 1ghz CPU and a front facing camera. so who copied who. The iPhone would have never had ether one of those feature's if the Evo didn't show it off. And we ALL know the iPhone will prob be underclocked like all the other models. Sorry but apple had it the best for the las 3 years and when something better comes along, every iPhone fanboy shoots it down. My cuz wanted to upgrade n they said he had to pay $200 for the iPhone the. $500 to Activate It?!?!?! Really, just sad.

• stan69b
    stan69b Posts: 50
    via Wordpress

Hey guys ,
    I pre ordered the iphone 4G as a VIP in france , according to Orange fr , they are not allowed to give any details on the price or spec of the new iphone .... too bad :( may it not be too expansive , don't wanna spend more than 700euros on an iphone .....

• hubirocket
    hubirocket Posts: 1
    via Wordpress