iPhone OS 4.0 Includes Screen Orientation Lock And Quicker Access To iPod Controls

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone OS 4.0 Includes Screen Orientation Lock And Quicker Access To iPod Controls

We had just reported that Apple had released iPhone OS 4.0 Beta 3 to developers of its iPhone Developer Program and had pulled it due to an issue with the installation of the revised SDK tools. However, folks at 9to5Mac have managed to get their hands on the new beta...

Read the full story here

Comments

• hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress

I agree. SBSettings is still better because of all the other stuff that you get to turn off and on. Maybe someone can steal Apples idea on the iPod controls. I don't like the double tap option Apple currently gives us because I use Pro Switcher with a double tap.

• Mario
    Mario Posts: 101
    via Wordpress
  • Punk_Poet
    Punk_Poet Posts: 66
    via Wordpress

yes but with multi tasking you can can quickly switch to settings and make whatever changes you want anyway. I think apple is really wising up with this new OS. And with the capabilities that the new iphone will have i'm sure every one will be quite happy come this summer.

• djman10
    djman10 Posts: 94
    via Wordpress

This is nice but why not provide a similar quick way to turn on/off bluetooth, which is safety concern when driving and attempting to turn on bluetooth. A swip to the right would do quite nicely, and provide 4 more spots for users to add their own chosen shortcuts to settings item (bluetooth, wifi, 3g/edge, airplane mode, etc.)

• Tiggilyboo
    Tiggilyboo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

The beta 3 has been re-released! Check it out all you dev's. Same file size, i see no modifications.

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

After two hours search you solved my iphone problem with rotation lock. Many thanks