Apple Plans To Fix iPad Wi-Fi Issues With Software Update

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Plans To Fix iPad Wi-Fi Issues With Software Update

Ever since the iPad launched in the US market early last month, there have been several reports about users noticing Wi-Fi connectivity related issues with their iPad. The reports suggested that users were unable to detect the wireless network on their tablet device even from locations where their other devices...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Oxfam
    Oxfam Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

lol first to post! and ha slag all of you that bought the ipad that doesn't work right! u deserve it for wasting yur money on a bigger ipod touch you should have given it to charity!!!

• YoMamma
    YoMamma Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Ha we have the money for an iPad which is a lot more fun than an iTouch. we got an iPad and you don't. HA!
    Mine is working flawlessly and so are my friend's iPads. We could start a charity for haters so they can get an iPad too and stop hating.

do i smell envy?

• Tebonin
    Tebonin Posts: 33
    via Wordpress

Apple plan to...how many things Ipad need to fix here.

• The wifi range issue on the new iPad (3) is a real pain. I was really annoyed when I tried my new toy and this happened to me. The worst part was no matter where I looked, I always found the same step by step guide to reset the network configuration, which worked only for the older models that don't recognize your home network at all. In the end though, I found a couple of reviews of Pong Research's cases, that convinced me to give it a try. This case is built with an antenna in between layers of the back cover, which redirects and boosts the power of the signal and increases the range of the wifi antenna on the iPad. After getting one, I couldn't be happier with my new toy! This finally fixes my problem with the new iPad 3 wifi issues . I also enjoy a lot the Origami Smart Cover it comes with, which besides providing the classic sleep/awake function, folds and allows you to stand the iPad on 5 different positions.