Next Generation iPhone Case And Front Screen LCD Caught On Video

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNext Generation iPhone Case And Front Screen LCD Caught On Video

SmartPhone Medic which is a repair shop for iPhones and other smartphones has posted a video of the outer case of the next generation iPhone along with the front screen LCD. We have already heard several rumors that indicate that Apple might launch its next generation iPhone at the WorldWide...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Tony
    Tony Posts: 145
    via Wordpress

sucks means we are gonna have to get new cases and crap

• me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress

thats how marketing works

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

i for one love the new design it is more utility and less wobble which means less scratches and more stability
    also see the front facing camera ohh yahh

• Radjin
    Radjin Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

I like it. If it is really thinner and with flat sides, easier to hold on to. I also like the separate volume buttons. And if the rumors are true of 80GB, I am loving it...

• Jordan
    Jordan Posts: 163
    via Wordpress

that micro sim pisses me off

• djman10
    djman10 Posts: 94
    via Wordpress

I definitely dont like the looks of it at all. Looks very retro to me. And I think the sharp edges might feel less comfortable in the hands.

• jordansadouche
    jordansadouche Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

haha why does it piss you off? updated tech just grinds your gears....???? lmao

• R
    R Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

why don't they mention the resolution?

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

I honestly didn't like it when I first saw it. But the more I look at it, the more it begins to appeal to me.

• Tebonin
    Tebonin Posts: 33
    via Wordpress

I agree with the scratches part. However, a new looking iphone. I don't know whether can take it. So use to this looking.

• Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress

I LOVE it. I loved the old design too don't get me wrong.
    ...but it's definitely time for some change.

I'm so effing excited for this one, now to just save up enough money for it.

• Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress

I don't think the non-rounded(because they certainly aren't "sharp" as you said) edges will feel any less comfortable.

Also, most people will get cases for it anyway. And the prototype that was found in the bar in Cali was "disguised" in a 3GS case, so I would think it would still fit in a rounded 3GS case. So even if you do find yourself not liking how it feels, you'll be able to find a case that'll make you happy with it.
    =]

• Brett Sutcliffe
    Brett Sutcliffe Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Chang is definitely need. However, don't you feel this looking is like bit similar with some of the other smart phones.

• Salim Karim
    Salim Karim Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Hate it! its lost the sleekness although i wouldn't be surprised if apple releases a completely different phone than the one shown here and all this drama turns out to be one big hoax. First off the coolest thing about the iphone was that it’s all screen. Buttons are barely visible. This new one has too much going on, its too busy in terms of design which is taking the apple finesse away. Hate to admit it but it just looks like an ordinary phone. I seriously hope that apple actually releases something totally different. I'm pretty excited about the specs and hardware on this baby.

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress

I beg to differ. I've owned every iPhone so far, meaning all 3: 2G, 3G and now the 3GS. I never liked the look or the way it feels in hand, because of the round thing. Holding it with one hand, particularly when playing a simple game like tris or scrabble, always felt chancy. I have big hands and it feels that way. I woulda hoped for a brushed metal look but I'd give up on slickness for the sake of better signal, wifi etc. It looks to me like Apple, rightly, decided the iPhone doesn't need the "cute factor" so much anymore. This iPhone looks more "mature" and definitely more of the work horse it promises to be. I already spend hours a day on it, add video conferencing and you've added a couple more hours a day on it.
    I am glad Apple went this way, I think it's elegant, sober and still, to me, slicker than any of the previous ones.

• Kino
    Kino Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

First time I saw it I thought it must be some china clone!
    Lost it's sleek design looks like a brick.
    I hope they will change it I like the old design better.

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

Because he wants to unlock it and use it on tmobiles inferior yet cheaper network

• Thorgvin
    Thorgvin Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

Just keep your iphone 3gs then, silly.

• Thorgvin
    Thorgvin Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

Isn't it the case that any SIM can be converted to a 'micro'SIM by careful application of scissors?