Apple Reportedly Has Ordered 10 Million CDMA iPhones

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Reportedly Has Ordered 10 Million CDMA iPhones

DigiTimes had reported earlier this week that Pegatron Technology, the manufacturing arm of Asustek has bagged the contract for the manufacture of CDMA iPhones. Pegatron is reported to commence production of the new handset from September of this year. According to their sources, the annual shipment of CDMA iPhones is...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

What can u say iPhones for all. A little late but it will sell like quater chips.

• QuaterWhat?
    QuaterWhat? Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

What are Quater chips? And do they sell like hotcakes? or do they sell like used gum, i.e. no one wants them?

• rocku24
    rocku24 Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I would hate to lose the exclusivity that we currently have. My iPhone just wont feel as special with a verizon/CDMA version. Beside that technology is dead to the majority of the world. If we cant have Adobe flash or Cydia for that matter, why should apple give them the iPhone? A phone they lol@ when approached with the idea.

The iPhone is no longer a pipe dream because of At&t's vision (from a Motorola mp3 player to what it is today). If 45% of the U.S. market wants the iPhone, then switch to At&t.

• Se@ttleguy
    Se@ttleguy Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

quarter chips are known as the cheapest gambling chip in a poker game. Usually tag $25 but also known as $250 depending where and how one plays. These are usually the first to go. My gamble is 1 quarter chip that Apple reveals it's devorce with AT&T this June. any takers?

• larryw
    larryw Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

Yeah, they're CDMA, so these 10M phones MUST be for Verzion, right? That is, if this isn't more BS...

http://www.cdg.org/worldwide/index.asp?h_area=0#list

• matt
    matt Posts: 283
    via Wordpress

i didnt know that having gsm defined who your were, and it made you feel special because your gsm signal supports the iphone? i have at&t and the iphone and there isnt anything special about it. i don't see why verizon customers don't deserve the iphone. It doesn't make me feel special because at&t has the iphone and the rest of the world (us... kidding) doesn't, it just means that at&t is actually still alive. Without at&t there wouldn't be many gsm signals left. The only big wireless carriers in the us i can think of is verizon, sprint, tmobile and at&t. guess what verizon and sprint use... cmda. at&t is lucky to be alive and doesnt deserve the iphone