Accessory Manufacturers Already Working On Fourth Generation iPhone Cases

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageAccessory Manufacturers Already Working On Fourth Generation iPhone Cases

The Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) gets underway in less than three weeks from now. Apple has traditionally used the WWDC platform to unveil its next generation iPhone. There have been speculations in the past few weeks that the fourth generation iPhone (iPhone 4G) may not only be unveiled but also...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

Talk about getting a head start on American companies. Made in china! lmao.

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 134
    via Wordpress

wtf if its made in china.most of the product in china are better than america,dumn ass

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress

Spell dumb ass correctly and you have the right to post that comment.

• pool
    pool Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

ummm yea china products are better than us products lmao you must have been fed the formula from there too

• Punk_Poet
    Punk_Poet Posts: 66
    via Wordpress

hahaha i agree with you.

• Rhino
    Rhino Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

everything the us produces is made in other countrys. you can only make cheese burgers.

• mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress

Ok, I'm a mechanic and I specialize in automatic transmissions. I have seen more vehicles come back with problems because of faulty parts made from... CHINA! Chinese companies can't even make a hammer that swings right, but eastwing makes the best hammer you can buy and its made in... AMERICA. That's right, AMERICA! Now plastic, well I can't see how they could screw that up so i guess the cases will be just fine. But the point is that China doesn't always make the best products. The reason we have sooooo many products from China is because its cheaper for the USA to buy from China than to pay Americans to make the same product.

• Thepartyguy
    Thepartyguy Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

dont confuse china with Japan either! becuase Japanese technology is the best, but that is not china.... America does not make the best cars. Im an american, but our automobile industry is way below the japanese!

but wtf why are we talking about all these **** if this is about the Iphone!!!!! anyways i thought i would just drop a line!

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

The n is beside the b on the keyboard. Typo per chance?

• Dunstonlads
    Dunstonlads Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I cant wait for June 7th myself, does anyone
    know how long the networks like for example
    o2 in the uk who I'm with, will take before
    they make the new phone available? I'm outta
    contract now so waiting eagerly!!!

• ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress

LOL@ the folks putting down things made in China. Outsourcing is progress. Even things ''made in America'' are 9 times out of 10 made with part made overseas. Darn those Chinese made iPhones! Ignorance, gotta love it.

• gregorylent
    gregorylent Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i can wait .. only incremental changes from 3gs i think