Apple Might Announce Cloud-Based iTunes Service At WWDC

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Might Announce Cloud-Based iTunes Service At WWDC

It is now over five months since Apple acquired the online music streaming service, Lala. While there has been no official communication from Apple so far about how the company plans to integrate Lala with the company's own product offerings, it is being speculated that Apple may use Lala's technology...

Read the full story here

Comments

• jeet
    jeet Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
  • hxclos
    hxclos Posts: 353
    via Wordpress
  • puppycoloda
    puppycoloda Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

If people will pay for it cool. I'm not one of those people. Gimme a 500gb phone with 2 ghz processor. A boy can dream can't he? maybe in 5-10 years

• Mackay Lawyers
    Mackay Lawyers Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

Really sick of Apple might this might that.

• just sayin'
    just sayin' Posts: 66
    via Wordpress

i think cloud is pretty cool. steam, a gaming client, uses cloud technology..and you can play games on different computers with one account (not at the same time tho) with the same game save.

so you can start a game on one computer and finish it on another.

when i installed steam (www.steampowered.com) for my macbook, i didn't even have to install the game i was playing on my pc. i guess it saves everything in the cloud. cool.

• just sayin'
    via Wordpress

i think cloud is pretty cool. steam, a gaming client, uses cloud technology..and you can play games on different computers with one account (not at the same time tho) with the same game save.

so you can start a game on one computer and finish it on another.

when i installed steam (www.steampowered.com) for my macbook, i didn't even have to install the game i was playing on my pc. i guess it saves everything in the cloud. cool.

• just sayin'
    via Wordpress

but i assume you need at least 3G internet for itunes to stream the music/movies to the iphone. so if there is network issues like congestion or lag, will there be problems accessing the music or video?

• just sayin'
    via Wordpress

but i assume you need at least 3G internet for itunes to stream the music/movies to the iphone. so if there is network issues like congestion or lag, will there be problems accessing the music or video?

• Speedy Gonzales
    Speedy Gonzales Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

the conventional (mobile) internet infrastructure on 98% of this blue planet is not ready yet for mass distribution of cloud based content.......we need at least LTE/4G and the providers have to upgrade their servers and landlines to fiber optics speed.