Apple Increases Number Of Apps Showcased On App Store Charts To 200

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Increases Number Of Apps Showcased On App Store Charts To 200

With over 200,000 iPhone apps now available for download on the App Store, app developers have a tough time in ensuring that their apps are visible to iPhone users. However, this is not a problem for the app developers alone. The inordinately high number of apps has also meant that...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Anshul
    Anshul Posts: 88
    via Wordpress

gud....iphone hacks is the best website providing relevent and true information about iphone,ipads etc,,,updated time to time.

• Clepto
    Clepto Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

For a iPhone website. I wish it was in iPhone format. I'm a active user and would like to see a forum or something so I font have to type my email and user each time I wanna comment. Besides that this site is my fav site for anything iPhone related

• Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress

I'd like to see Apple showcase not only the most popular PAID apps and FREE apps, but also the NEWEST Apps. I also like STAFF Favorites.

It would probably result in my viewing the App Store on a Daily basis, just to see "what's new". This can only help new developers and Apple revenues too.

• vehicle accident lawyers
    via Wordpress

Totally agree this site always telling the truth and free to talk. I love this