Apple Working On New iPhone 4G Ads Featuring Video Conferencing

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageApple Working On New iPhone 4G Ads Featuring Video Conferencing

Late last week, AT&T announced that the Early Termination Fee on high-end devices like the iPhone will be nearly doubled from the beginning of June. This was followed by reports yesterday that Apple may have stopped the shipment of iPhone 3G to AT&T's retail stores. The streak of events in...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Craig
    Craig Posts: 178
    via Wordpress

Frankly I'm not interested in that feature in the least bit.

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

sounds cool doubt i will use it that much cause not many of my friends will get the iphone that soon also would like to know what the pricing on that will be considering a story a little while back from europe carrier had enormous fee for video chat

• lstatic
    lstatic Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

2nd and video calling will suck if your at a party and your mom whants to see what your doing.

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

The fun I will have with my wife. Hmmmm!

• alexjimenez
    alexjimenez Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

ya'll are thinking in the box. if there is ichat on phone, or things like skype or aim and such include videochat into their apps....video chat anywhere there is wifi! :D

• I'm ready !!!!!!!
    via Wordpress

What is wrong with you:)!!!!!

• I'm ready !!!!!!!
    via Wordpress

What is wrong with you:)!!!!!

• duston
    duston Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

true, this is just like when i had a rogers vision phone with video calling, i was so excited to get it till i realized, NO ONE ELSE HAD ONE lol

• alexfpazos@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

This feature is old in Korea.. all Samsung phones already do it. Hopefully whatever network Apple decides to go with, that being At&T, Sprint, or Verizon can support the add-on of bandwith consumption.

• Dee Dee
    Dee Dee Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I have the ability to Video Chat today on many of my calls and I really don't want to. There is something nice about the anonymity of a blank screen. I am not always presentable to the people I am speaking with.

This is the same reason I find myself rarely using Skype or any other video service. This is a novelty at best for me!

• Dee Dee
    Dee Dee Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

But I will certainly upgrade my Iphone 3g to the new device. It just wont be because of the video conferencing. I want...
    Universal Inbox
    Voice Recognition
    4g
    Good Camera
    better speed.
    super fast internet. 4g would indicate a Sprint Launch.
    If I were a betting man I would say the Iphone will be available on all 3 of the major carriers with different versions.
    Att will get the Iphone HD but will not have 4g since they don't offer it but will have HD video.
    Sprint will have the Iphone 4g version since they are the only one offering it now.
    I think that is the big announcement coming. At least i hope. Its the only way Apple can counter the huge Android wave that is on so many different devices. They need a lot more channels to make sales.

• Theahbal
    Theahbal Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

lol I hope we get Unrestrictor so we can have the ability to have Video Chat without requiring wifi!! now that will be dope and I dig the guy with him and his wife because that came to my mind right away! (about me and my wife ofcourse!)

• Theahbal
    Theahbal Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

I got to admit this is 1 lame ass 1st post! well get interested because it's the future~!

• Turd
    Turd Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

there is no way this will work on AT&T network. 20 percent or more of my calls are dropped (seattle). However if a new carrier is in the works.....well perhaps it will work.

• Jayb
    Jayb Posts: 34
    via Wordpress

baaaa i have that feature on my HTC and guess what ATT will not support it. WTF i guess that one thing that we all need to wait for 3 yrs.

• Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress

just dont be a pussy and u dont have to worry about that problem..

• randy
    randy Posts: 32
    via Wordpress

I think it would be nice, but just like the teathering feature, we won't be able to use it. And or if you can use it. It will cost plenty extra. Sprints evo 4g has my best guess as the winner of this mobile battle.

• Malik
    Malik Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

We are online wholesaler for unlocked gsm cell phones and accessories and they comes with one year international warranty.
    We provide convenient, cost-effective way to purchase your cell phone. you email us and obtain information about the latest products at a very competitive price.

Our latest promo is BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!!!

INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT US THROUGH
    CONTACT EMAIL: NEXTLEVELELECT.INC@HOTMAIL.COM

Brand new Apple iphone 4G for $500usd
    Brand new Apple iphone 3gs 32gb for $350usd
    Brand new HTC EVO 4G for $500usd
    Brand new HTC Hero for $400usd
    Brand new Nokia X6 for $350usd
    Brand new Sony Ericsson Satio for $300usd
    Brand new Motorola Droid for $360usd

Blackberry Bold 9700===$300usd
    Blackberry Bold 9000====$250usd
    Blackberry Curve 8320====$240usd
    Blackberry Curve 8310====$220usd

HTC Touch Pro========$340usd
    HTC Touch Diamond=====$250usd
    HTC Touch Dual===$200usd

Nokia N97 ===========$350usd
    Nokia N96 (16GB)=====$320usd
    Nokia N95 (8GB)=====$280usd

The Apple iphone 4g 32gb specs:

Apple iPhone 4G Officially...

Apple has officially launched iPhone 4G in WWDC 2010, the price in India being more or less expected to be similar to iPhone 3G.
    The new Apple iPhone 4G will be available for sale from June 24.
    Apple iPhone 4G features and specifications:
    -Full Fledged OLED Touch Screen with 960 x 640 pixels Display
    -Thinnest iPhone with measurement of 9.3 mm
    -5 MP Camera with LED Flash, Front Faced Camera, 5x Digital Zoom
    -Steel Rim which works as an antenna
    -Storage Capacity of 32 GB
    -40% More Efficient Battery
    -iOS 4.0 Platform for iPhone 4G.
    -Apple A4 Processor
    -iMovie App
    -6 Axis Motion Sensing
    -300 Hours Standby Time
    -3G, Wi-Fi, HSDPA with 7.2 Mbps
    -microSD Memory Card Slot

How To Place An Order::You are to tell us vividly the Units you want to
    order,the item you want to place an order for and your full shipping address
    including your contact number.

Place your order today and have a taste of our services.
    INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT US THROUGH
    CONTACT EMAIL: NEXTLEVELELECT.INC@HOTMAIL.COM
    Tel#: +447024071637