iPhone 4G Coming To Sprint Next Month?

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageiPhone 4G Coming To Sprint Next Month?

Several rumors in the past few weeks have pointed out to the possibility of the next generation iPhone to be available on Verizon from September this year. However, if the latest rumors are to be believed, customers may not get a Verizon iPhone anytime soon but they also may not...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Huh
    Huh Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
  • Bill
    Bill Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

I HATE ARTICLES LIKE THIS......

IT MIGHT COME OUT AND IT MIGHT NOT

BTW SHOULD I REALLY TRUST SOME 5 DOLLAR AN HOUR FLOP **** THAT WAS HIRED TO PUT UP SIGNS AND OPEN BOXES?

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 1,127
    via Wordpress

If you don't such articles then skip it.

• Anks
    Anks Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Sure Bill.... get a life .....

• Sean
    Sean Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

Right, a dime a dozen, minimum wage employee was trusted with highly confidential information regarding a secret product release from a Fortune 500 company and he is also the first person with this info who thought of leaking it. No reason not to believe that...

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

Man! A bestbuy person said that. Come on now, But I always said sprint wias going to get the iPhone and not verizon on this forum and everyone went crazy on me. But look it might hPpen and it makes lots of sense. Wimax and the best everything plan out there for smart phones. Ok I'm 1 that is switching carriers from iPhone 3g (AT&T) to the EVO. Now this makes me happy as I will maybe have two phone to choose from I it comes to sprint. But to stick with the iPhone 4g it must be better in slot of ways then the htc evo.

• Franky j
    Franky j Posts: 142
    via Wordpress

Damn this iPhone and it's mistakes. Ya get the picture.

• Jared
    Jared Posts: 67
    via Wordpress

THANK YOU... If you look back 3 months or so, I posted that it would be much more likely for Sprint to get the iPhone than Verizon. They're further ahead in technology than VZW, and they're a lot hungrier considering their subscriber hemoraging. They also have the best priced plans and are equipped to gobble up huge market share (also eluded to by AT&T doubling their termination fees). Sprint stock will SURGE if this is the case.

• Billy Gates
    Billy Gates Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

If this is true i really pity the poor souls whom all signed a 2 years contract with Sprint to get the HTC Evo 4G. Their 4G network is not even ready yet!!!!!

• Nebnostod
    Nebnostod Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Um, Sprints stock is up 11+% since Friday. Some insiders must already have this information.

• jomamma
    jomamma Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Jorge
    Jorge Posts: 125
    via Wordpress

I bet Steve jobs' ass that sprint won't get the phone this summer

• nonoie
    nonoie Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

to all the people are waiting to jump overboard from ATT....give my regards to your new carrier.... but dont forget to let me know ,, ill buy your ATT Iphone ...email me

• Mario
    Mario Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

Lol this article is like big foot shows.. Tune in we got evidence... At the end of the show.. We didn't get anything we will try again next time.. That's what he means

• cookie cutter
    cookie cutter Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

blah blah blah just wait for the damn announcement n thats it... HTC EVO and an iphone on sprint nearly at the same time....IMPROBABLE

• Jaime
    Jaime Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I'm not sure about the credibility... I work at Best Buy and all I can say (in this guy's defense)is that displays are normally shipped to the store about a week in advance... Maybe the store is getting the display, but it will have to stay in the back for a week or two.

• makes sence
    makes sence Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

you got a point there!

• SteveK
    SteveK Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I spoke with my rep at Sprint yesterday after reading this rumor and she confirmed to me that Sprint WILL have the iPhone on sale on June 4th. She also mentioned to me that she will get me a demo unit ASAP. I'm curious to compare the 2 side-by-side since I currently have AT$T iPhone service now.

• Colton
    Colton Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

the rumors are true i have a friend who works at sprint he told me over a month ago

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

I agree this is hogwash. I think this becuase it is not atts network that is bad it is the strain of the iPhone on the network which Att has fixed. I no longer have any problems whatsoever. And I also think that the ipad being exclusive to Att also tells us that iPhone exclucivity will follow suit.

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 450
    via Wordpress

This is retarded! I work for a real sprint store, and this is not going to happen. The idiot who wrote this probally didn't understand that best buy carries multiple companies. He seen the add that said 4G iPhone, and put 2 and 2 together and came up way short. iPhone 4G is the fourth generation of iPhones which is constantly making customers thank that either At&t has a 4G network, or Sprint has an iPhone. Do your homework, exclusivity has ended with At&t, and Sprint will get one, but it will most likely be in december, and there has been no Sprint information that suggests such. It is just likely.