Netflix iPad App Hacked To Work On The iPhone Briefly

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageNetflix iPad App Hacked To Work On The iPhone Briefly

Soon after the iPad was available in the US last month, Netflix announced the launch of an iPad-specific application on the App Store. This had come as a surprise to us since Netflix CEO Reed Hastings had noted late last year that his company was completely focused on the gaming...

Read the full story here

Comments

• NETFLIXSUCKS
    NETFLIXSUCKS Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

I don't understand why anyone would want to stream a movie to their iphone, the screen way too small to enjoy anything.

Why would someone want to use netflix on the iphone, you would have to have a fast internet connection ready, if your using a data plan your bill will be rediculous and if you have a wifi connection chances are your near another computer and you can watch the movie on a larger and better screen

LIKE REALLY WTF???

• lolumadbro
    lolumadbro Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

Probably the most intelligent thing I've yet to read on the internet. Bravo sir.

• Skooter247
    Skooter247 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

Its just a matter of wanting something we cant have... and just about everybody is guitly of it from time to time. I think it would be interesting to have as long as it remains free (other than the obvious monthly charge for Netflix).

• KillerCheeze
    KillerCheeze Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

I convert many movies etc to my iphone, purely so I can watch them in bed etc so I can see the appeal of an app like this working. Even at home it's not always ideal to be sat at your computer or even in front of a TV.

• sweetjazz
    sweetjazz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Because when ur on the can, you can watch some flix or youtube or whatever raises your cane.

• xsvl
    xsvl Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

What it comes down to is: Choice. Apple seems to always refuse to let us, the user, the people funding his totalitarian regime, have choice in what we want to do with our own devices.

• george
    george Posts: 88
    via Wordpress

As has been stated many times before Apple does give you the biggest choice of all... and that is to not buy their device!

so if you dont like "his totalitarian regime" then get a "so-called better device"

I love how I see all these people bitching about choice and yet no one make the choice to get a device that does what they want..

just my .02

• Parts for iPad
    Parts for iPad Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

There is no need to throw away all the hard work to build this great nation on nonsensical and ..... The Power of Knowledge on Your Mobile iPad App...
    parts for iPad

• me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress

Hey genius many of us are on the unlimited data plan so chances are there will be plenty of times when we won't be around a computer to enjoy Netflix. The iPhone's screen is fine for watching for short amounts.... Thousands watch movies on it, trust me. They've been doing this since the first iPod debut... Since then the screens have gotten better and larger. So if you don't desire such an App, so be it, for the rest of us who do want more options on our iPhones the better we are for it. Plus we can have more free space on our iPhones because we won't need to store so many movies on our iPhones. Streaming capabilities have progressively gotten better..face it.

• sgfs@aol.com
    sgfs@aol.com Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Ur an idiot, its cause some people actually leave the house.

• sgfs@aol.com
    sgfs@aol.com Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

ur an idiot too lolumadbro if its the most intelligent thing u read

• Thomas
    Thomas Posts: 125
    via Wordpress

I wish they would publish the iPhone app soon - I think I saw somewhere that it is very close to release...end of july? As a sidenote I have written a post on how to use the netflix app on iPads outside the US: http://thomasfals.com/how-to-use-netflix-on-the-ipad-from-outside-the-us/