Hacking the iPhone: iPhone Dev Wiki Progress report

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
Hacking the iPhone: iPhone Dev Wiki Progress report

The iPhone Dev Wiki team has been making steady progress in their goal of achieving freedom from AT&T. They had told us earlier in the week that they have a new way to search for the key to achieve their objective when they reverse engineered the software that controlled the...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Luis Pagan
    Luis Pagan Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Hello guys, do you know if the update make the iPhone harder to unlock later on?

I haven't update my iPhone afraid that might happend.

What do you think???

Thanks

Luis Pagan

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Hey Luis,

I have not seen any report or observations by iPhone users to indicate that the update makes the iPhone harder to unlock.

Most of the hacks have been reported to work after the update, the only issue is the update works after you have restored the iPhone which means all your iPhone hacks will be wiped out and you will need to follow the process again and it is safe to say that it will be the case for future updates as well.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for visiting iPhonehacks.com do visit again.

cheers,
    iPhone Hacks

• Jessica
    Jessica Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

Hey yal! My name is Jessica. I just bought an unlocked iphone from ebay and it works perfectly the only thing I am worried about is if I plug it into my computer is it going to lock it back? But I want to put my songs and stuff on there so what should I do? I was also told that when itunes prompts you for an update you shouldn't accept it, but is there any other way you can get the update? Thanks SOOO much! Jess

• Sean
    Sean Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

hey! My name is Sean and I also bought an unlocked iPhone off ebay and was told the same thing as Jessica! Is there any way around it or could I restore my iPhone and then use the anysim application. Please come back A.S.A.P
    thank
    Sean