iPhone 4 Features: Video Calling, Retina Display, HD Video Recording, Improved Battery Life, LED Fla

2»

Comments

• djman10
    djman10 Posts: 94
    via Wordpress

Very disappointed that there is no 64GB version. That was my biggest wish. As far as i am concerned, this phone changes nothing! It's not an revolutionary device, it's a evolutionary one. Yes, FaceTime is nice, but how useful will it really be, especially since it only works on wifi and only between iPhone 4s. Yes the screen is beautiful but it wont increase my productivity, allow me to store more music or videos. Still no full bluetooth support for data transfer. I will still buy it only because I'm upgrading from a 16 GB 3G.

• suckitbitch
    suckitbitch Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

i want to punch you in the face... you dont dont jack about 3g or 4g. your ignorance makes me want to shoot the first emo **** i see!!

• suckitbitch
    suckitbitch Posts: 14
    via Wordpress

I want to punch you all in the face... you dont dont jack about 3g or 4g. your ignorance makes me want to shoot the first emo **** i see!!

• Markie_Mark
    Markie_Mark Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Sure you can use it overseas, roaming has nothing to do with the simcard. If however you want to use a carrier in your home network they are all coming out with micro sims if they don't have already.

• Kwopau
    Kwopau Posts: 294
    via Wordpress

Okay, the new iphone looks nice, but however, there are a few things why i will not get it and don't plan on getting it.

1. American Technology is way behind then Asian countries, no offense there but it's true, nothing they can do about it.

2. Video calling only works on wi-fi as of 2010 but said that they plan on changing it later in the future. Well that still shows how Americans are behind on technology. Apply mentions that the video call only works on iphone to iphone via wi-fi, well that's wrong in Korea, because most cell phones in Korea all have video calling capability (well most of them anyways), and can be done via the 3G without having to use the wi-fi and can be done with any phones, not just iphone to iphone.

3. Already have the iphone 3G S and like design over the new one.

Flame me all you want but it's true.

• nf0rc3r
    nf0rc3r Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

anyone else wondering where the hold button during a call went to?

• Paul
    Paul Posts: 239
    via Wordpress

O2 has announced a “special upgrade deal” will “be offered to in contract customers”. To make it easier for current iPhone customers to get the iPhone 4, O2 will offer upgrade deals – and details, the company said, will “be announced in the coming days”.

• Luis
    Luis Posts: 67
    via Wordpress

are the speakers on iphone4 any louder?

• Shrivatsa
    Shrivatsa Posts: 97
    via Wordpress

punctuation buddy..

• Shrivatsa
    via Wordpress

i think thats because the overall consumption of the chip is lower...say the old setup (setup = the whole phone) in the 3GS took (and im making the numbers up, just giving you an idea of what i think) 2W in standby, and 30W running at max. now, the A4 setup takes maybe 14W in standby, but only 22W running at max...this would make it more efficient overall. The phone does have a better GSM thing, because it supports every band out there..unlike the 3GS, plus the gyro etc.

just my two cents.

• Shrivatsa
    via Wordpress

they are waiting for carriers to catch up..

• Thomas
    Thomas Posts: 125
    via Wordpress

Apple is a ****, Evo has better camera, faster processor, 4g capability, better display, tethering ...etc...
    What's all the brag about this phone?
    Apple is capitulating on the hype surrounding the release ... They know how to market their products... Battery on iPhones sucks as well...I waited to see which one to choose... Evo wins big time ... Plus sprint deals are way better than crappy dropping all call AT&T

• Hmmm i see
    Hmmm i see Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

i dont get why people are gettin excited about video calls. cant speak for usa, but video callin has been a feature on alot of phones for a while in the uk. i had a video phone about 5 years ago. most people didnt use it cos everyone else can hear your conversation on loud speaker. the feature started to get dropped after a while due to lack of interest.

am curious to see how good the camera is. i doubt its 720p vid cam is that good, the previous apple cams have been poor compared to other mobiles and even decent digital cameras struggle doing a good job of high def recording.

the only feature that interests me is the high res screen cos that does look like a serious jump forward in the mobile market.
    other than that, doesnt seem like that bigger jump forward like apple made out.

no mem card slot. still gotta use sh*tty itunes for everything. no extra buttons, gaming is sh*t without some buttons.
    my 3gs contract isnt up for while but i think ill see what HTC has to offer, when the time comes.

• Don
    Don Posts: 111
    via Wordpress

I wonder why they didn't implement led flash on 3GS & not much on the bluetooth pairing (handsfree,stereo headset & now keyboard)...

• Skooter247
    Skooter247 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

I'm debating on wether or not to buy the new iPhone 4... I've had the 3G (16 gig) and now have the 3Gs (32 gig)... but the major thing I was looking for was more storage space.... dont get me wrong there are some realy cool things about the new iPhone, but a lot of those cool things will be available on my 3Gs with iOS 4. The front facing camera will be cool, but will it be able to take still pics or just video? All in all I'm impressed but not really ready to make the $300 leap for a few extra features and no more storage space.

• nf0rc3r
    via Wordpress

Apple has chosen to go with their own "software" or "format" for video calls and not used the "Normal 3G Video Call" every other single phone is using.

I believe this is so they can integrate video call into ipad and ipod touches in future. Imagine able to talk to someone who has on a laptop using "Facetime" Application for the PC or Mac. Or even on an ipad and ipod with wireless connection and front camera.

That would definately be a big leap over the current "Phone to phone Video Calls"

• nf0rc3r
    via Wordpress

To me the killer feature would be the gyroscope.

I knw, there are other great new features like the retina display, improved battery life, and better camera. But those I can live with.

I can't live with someone sitting beside me "Oh I love this game too!". Whips out a iPhone 4 and controls it better den I do making me look stupid. lol.