WWDC 2010 News And Rumors Roundup

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageWWDC 2010 News And Rumors Roundup

Apple’s WorldWide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2010 starts tomorrow with the Keynote address by Steve Jobs at 10am Pacific. Based on the banner “The centre of the app universe”, it looks like the theme for this years WWDC will revolve around Apps for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. So what...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Harsha
    Harsha Posts: 84
    via Wordpress

1st...

cant wait to see the new gadget!!!

• Peng-peng12
    Peng-peng12 Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

Big deal your 1st. I mean what do u do all day sit at the computer refreshing the page waiting for new posts to try and be the 1st to post. I'll tell you what I would like, and that's for Apple to release it in the UK at the same time as the USA because we have all this hype but we have to wait bloody ages unroll it's released over here

• Putt
    Putt Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Apple has released 4 betas of os 4.0. They should have it ready by now and able to be released to the public tomorrow. That is the only thing I care about. Yes....folders!!!! Multitasking!!!! Ect!!!!

• Diz
    Diz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

You can get all those features if your iDevice Is jailbroken. :)

• jdub211 mob
    jdub211 mob Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

but it is better if yu have in an stable os dumb ****

• Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress

Will AT&T still have the new iPhone even If verizon gets it too?

• putters
    putters Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

I agree with jdubb. Apple's way is normally stable and of overall better quality than the messy jailbroken system.

• Walkerized
    Walkerized Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Home cookin', baby! "As american as APPLE pie!

The "USA first" thing has been working out pretty well for Apple for the past 3 years, so I can't imagine why they'd want to encumber themself with a hellish worldwide simulataneous launch.

Maybe the UK can produce their own tech company so they can get some gadgets first!

Then again, based on Land Rover, I'd say electronics aren't really their strong suit.

Just stick with tea and wait for the good stuff to be imported.

• Walkerized
    Walkerized Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Sounds like a couple of people are afraid of jailbreaking...

I haven't had Safari crashes, app lock-ups, or any other :unstable" symptom with my jailbroken iPhone 3GS than I did with my jailed iPhone OS.

Yes, it'd be nice to get updates via iTunes to stay on the "straight and narrow" but when it comes to getting the best features NOW, you can't just sit back and wait for Apple and AT&T to pull their thumbs out of their asses.

I've been tethering for over a year now, without a $20 surcharge... Go get that in a stable OS.

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

Sure they have released 4 betas but they haven't even announced ALL of the new phones features. With them being so secretive, they will announce all features tomorrow and release a final beta for devs. Should be a great day finally!

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress

My number one WANT/NEED, is in app SMS. IrealSMS made a great phone perfect! Who wants to lose a good game of doodle jump just to reply to someone?! Lol. But seriously. In app SMS and folders. The drag and drop is perfect.

• Putt
    Putt Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

You have a point with tethering. And I am actually jailbroken right now, but I would perfer to go clean now if apple could launch the features, and this new os shows they are trying...multitasking, folders, and a wallpaper to the app page, the major reasons (besides illegal apps) that people jailbrake in the first place. Anyway's, I also won't have to rejailbrake every tiem apple issues a minor update if I am clean!

• cody
    cody Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

I agree.

It's nice having my phone jailbroken but I honestly could live without it as long as I could in app SMS. There is nothing worse than being in the middle of a game and having to exit it only to return to the game and have to exit AGAIN to reply.. lol