SquareTrade Announces Cheaper iPhone Warranty Program

Andy
Andy Posts: 1,127
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSquareTrade Announces Cheaper iPhone Warranty Program

Popular electronics warranty provider, SquareTrade, has launched a revamped iPhone specific warranty program that will offer customers coverage against "drops, spills and normal use failures" of their iPhones. The iPhone warranty plan is priced at $124 for a two year coverage though it is currently being offered for $99 as...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Fig
    Fig Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

sounds awesome.. probably the best deal for iphone coverage

• ruki
    ruki Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

its even cheaper then Verizon's coverage 6.99*24= 167.76 + 50 = 217.76 for those of us with android phones.

• Janet Rao
    Janet Rao Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

theres is a company that is cheaper than all of them with no deductible and offers the exact same coverage.. www.phoneguardglobal.com. i spoke with the actual owner today and is updating website for the new price change.

• neo
    neo Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

Bunch of bs. I have had three different square trade warrantys and all of them were junk. They didn't honor anything. I ended up getting my money back pro rated on two of them and cancelled the other one bc of this. One was on a xbox 360 and the other was on headrest dvd screens. Square trade is a rip off. Sounds good until you actually have to use it.

• RiPPn
    RiPPn Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Until squaretrade covers loss or theft, it's warranty is inferior to all the other, also their site claims no deductibles, but the fine print reads unless it's accidental damage.

• RiPPn
    RiPPn Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

He needs to get a much less generic looking site, I wouldn't go with his warranties just on the shear fact I don't trust I would be covered and who's to say he doesn't fold up shop when to many claims come in?

• Personal Injury Lawyers
    via Wordpress

That is a reasonable price for 99 however some of my mates just hate contract thing.

• nikki
    nikki Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Squaretrade is horrible. I have used them for over 3 years and the 2 times I actually had an issue they gave me a hard time about paying on the claim. They cancelled my warranty twice because the charge didn't go through properly and never bothered to call.